Results-ladies | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Results-ladies

ChrisH

On the Ice
We've become quite spoiled because of Caroline, Mirai and Rachael. But coming up next week is Alexei Gilles, and Angela Maxwell the week after.
True, but Wrlmy probably already knew about them. I was expecting Kawamura and Dobbs to step up this year, but both have had modest summer competitions. Geng (this week) and Secundy (two weeks from now) are the only other ladies I've heard being touted who have yet to compete.

If we look back at World Juniors, 5 of the top 6, including Vahamaa and Leonova, are skating as seniors. The 5th placer, Nishino, struggled in Courchevel.

oleada

Record Breaker
True, but Wrlmy probably already knew about them. I was expecting Kawamura and Dobbs to step up this year, but both have had modest summer competitions. Geng (this week) and Secundy (two weeks from now) are the only other ladies I've heard being touted who have yet to compete.

If we look back at World Juniors, 5 of the top 6, including Vahamaa and Leonova, are skating as seniors. The 5th placer, Nishino, struggled in Courchevel.

And, Issakova, a JGP finalist last year, has been struggling since Junior Worlds.

chuckm

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I think Issakova (15 in June) and Nishino (15 next month) are probably feeling the bite of the puberty bug.