Disney Duress over the designation of Princess | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Disney Duress over the designation of Princess

nubka

Final Flight
It should definately be all about The Cheshire Cat, lol!!

BTW, I was looking at a line of personal checks last week that featured "Disney Villians." They included Captain Hook, Cruella DeVille, Maleficent, The witch from Snow White, Ursula the Sea Witch, Scar (from the Lion King) ...and... The Cheshire Cat!

I was a bit suprised, because I have never thought of The Cheshire Cat as being "evil." Slightly mischievious, yes, but not evil...

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
The Cheshire Cat still scares me... actually that whole movie is scary...

Maleficent rules all, though. No one beats her in awesomeness!

oh and I found out today that my "niece" Haille (she's two and a half) has a new Disney favorite - Cruella! She thinks she's the best thing about 101 dalmations. She prances around the room saying she worships fur! *smacks forehead*

It's time I introduce her to the real villains of Disney.

Somewhat on topic - Sleeping Beauty is coming back out on DVD next month. 17 days from now I get my favorite movie on DVD! woot! (my VHS finally died on me a couple months back. Yeah, I wore through a tape!)

Last edited:

dutchherder

Final Flight
There are way better (and more interesting) things than being a princess, like being:

resourceful
independent
intelligent
kind
funny
pragmatic
resilient
perceptive
quirky
refined
humble
ambitious
talented
learned
artistic
patient
respectful
polite
unique
dedicated
inspirational
loving
hopeful
unselfish
honest

I think all of those qualities are more valuable in a young lady than a crown, a pretty dress, and lucrative deal with Disney. ;)

nubka

Final Flight
There are way better (and more interesting) things than being a princess, like being:

resourceful
independent
intelligent
kind
funny
pragmatic
resilient
perceptive
quirky
refined
humble
ambitious
talented
learned
artistic
patient
respectful
polite
unique
dedicated
inspirational
loving
hopeful
unselfish
honest

Wow, that sounds just like The Kween!!! (sorry, I just couldn't resist...)

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
those qualities are found in the princesses... people just choose not to see past the crown and the supposed 'anti-women's lib'