Pixels: Skating Graphics Design | Golden Skate

Pixels: Skating Graphics Design

K

KaitSk8

Hey!! This is my new site and basically it's a bunch of skating graphics and such...It's going to be expanding weekly...if you could check it out, sign the gbook and let me know what you think that'd be great

http://www.innovativestars.com/pixels

Blade1

On the Ice
WOW what a really neat near site. Thanks for sharing. I will definitly be bookmarking this site and will be visiting back often.

Also WELCOME to Golden Skate :)

mkfanatic

Rinkside
wow, great site!
i thought i knew you from somewhere, dani's den and skating spectacular!!!
am i aloud to use one of the graphics on my site and give you credit?
gemma

Last edited:

sk8ing_lady2001

Final Flight
Welcome Kait! I love that site and the graphics are amazing. The Michelle and Sasha ones are absolutely spectacular, especially. :D

TaraFanatic4eva

Rinkside
You are welcome to use any of the graphics on our site (Kait and I are co-designing) and we just ask that if you could link back to pixels please?! I am so glad you all like it!

Keep your eyes pealed this weekend, we have a lot of new graphics to add!

Kara Bear

Final Flight
What a great site. So let me get this straight, anyone can use your pics as long as we put it on our own bandwidth and link it back to pixels?????? That is really great of you.

TaraFanatic4eva

Rinkside
Kara Bear-
You got it! You are more than welcome to use any of the graphics on our site!! I hope you enjoy, and don't hesitate to request a graphic either!

K

KaitSk8

Thanks everyone!!!

Yup anyone can use the graphics...if you don't have your own server you can still use them...just copy the html code that's below them and link them off my site. The only reason we ask that you upload them if you have your own site is to try to save bandwidth :)

Kara Bear

Final Flight
HMmmmmmm....I'm gonna be using one of your Sasha graphics very shortly. They are AWESOME!!!!!

Last edited:

Kara Bear

Final Flight
Hey Kait,

Hows this? Its on my site, so it won't bother yours. I just can't figure out how I can link it back to pixels. Hmmm....