Votes: 38 56.7%
  • Thomas Verner

Votes: 20 29.9%
  • Evgeny Plushenko

Votes: 9 13.4%

• Total voters

Wrlmy

Medalist
Evgeny can definitely rock the house, but his choreography is seriously hideous.
He lands a few jumps and stops skating. Then he poses and pleasures himself touching whicn I can only presume all the right places. Lands few more jumps. Now it's time for step sequence. He's really worked up for some reason and puts on an angry face. But rest of his body is humoring the crowd at the very same time. The music stops, and now he flirts with the audience. The only good part about this is that the audience is not being hit on by a six feet tall baby.

Sorry Evgeny, you are not Katarina. If you want to be taken seriously, please bring back programs like... well, get a real choreagrapher.

oleada

Record Breaker
Tomas, by far. It's a gorgeous program and I hope he can skate it with the technical content he's capable of. :rock:

evplu

Rinkside
Poor Evgeny doesn´t cot a lot.
So it´s time for his comeback :laugh:

I hope to see him at worlds It would be a big fight with the other skaters :clap:

glorydave

Spectator
I think Takahashi has the best tango.
I really hope we can see his "eye" in competitions this season...

siberia82

Addicted to Canadian men's singles skating
Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Many 2008/2009 tangos are missing from this poll. There's Patrick Chan's SP, Jeremy Abbott's LP, Sergei Voronov's LP, Artem Borodulin's LP, etc. Actually, the tango seems to be very fashionable for the guys this season! ;)

Oscilla

On the Ice
Actually, my favourite tango this year belongs to Akiko Suzuki, ex equo with Mao Asada. :)

Clover

Rinkside
Where's [D] - none of the above.

For me, best tango this season was Akiko Suzuki!

figuristka

Medalist
Lambiel really seems to feel this kind of music so i prefered his, but Plushenko was good too with his energy and i liked the tango dance hold without a partner part.

elanna

Rinkside
My friends and I always watch Plushenko`s tango when we wish to have fun! It`s so amusing!:laugh: I adore Verner`s :love:

seniorita

Record Breaker
that was a bit mean but since you have fun...:unsure:plush's tango is exhibition so far and not designed for competition, i wonder why it is even on the list here anyway..
Lambiel's is fantastic, he is flying on it.