Ladies sp | Golden Skate

Ladies sp

cloudkicker09

Final Flight
Does anyone know when it is supposed to start?

Yan LIU CHN

2 Annette DYTRT GER

3 Tugba KARADEMIR TUR

4 Mira LEUNG CAN

5 Rachael FLATT USA

6 Susanna POYKIO FIN

Warm-Up Group 2
7 Valentina MARCHEI ITA

8 Mirai NAGASU USA

9 Kimmie MEISSNER USA

10 Yukari NAKANO JPN

11 Miki ANDO JPN

12 Yu-Na KIM KOR

Wrlmy

Medalist
Ughhh, I'll be cheering for most of them, and will be heartbroken for most of them.

museksk8r

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Just wait for the Finals and the 12 hour difference

The good thing though is that it will be held in Korea, like 4CC last season, and hopefully the loving, enthusiastic fans will again provide a positive environment for the skaters. That audience was so warm and welcoming at 4CC . . . I could sense that the skaters really appreciated it! :)

lmarie086

Medalist
Just wait for the Finals and the 12 hour difference

Ehh, I have almost all of December off so there will be other opportunities to catch up on sleep. :)

The good thing though is that it will be held in Korea, like 4CC last season, and hopefully the loving, enthusiastic fans will again provide a positive environment for the skaters. That audience was so warm and welcoming at 4CC . . . I could sense that the skaters really appreciated it! :)

I know that audience was awesome! They cheered for everyone and it just added warmth to that ice rink in a sense, know what I mean?

chuckm

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Don't have to wait for the GPF to get sleep-deprived. There will also be a huge time difference for CoC (in two weeks) and NHK.

TtonyV7

On the Ice
I'm so glad Poykio is back. Something to watch besides Jumps!

I'm sure she's not back to form yet, I can tell from her Finlandi Trophy performances. However, her SP is lovely, Leeloo's tune by Maksim Mrvica ( Think Raul di Blasio but Better!) And she probably has the most underrated Rachmaninov Programs ever.

Her maturity on ice, and wonderful edges and choreography will just do it for me. I just hope she can hold on the jumps....

Pikachuusb

On the Ice
Ugh!! Its on and I cant watch it yet. My boyfriend isnt home from work yet(he gets home in an hour) so I havent seen the OD, Pairs FD or the Ladies SP which is on now. I had it on to check with Universal Sports to see if they match(which they do) and the picture isnt freezing for me(thankfully).

Its time for me to turn off the volume now but I just heard Valentina Marchei withdrew because in the practice she fell hard and hurt her ankle :frown:

casken

On the Ice
Yan Liu

"The Impossible Dream"

3 lutz 2 Toe combo - good!
Only 2 Flip though
spiral - good
2 axel - slow
flying camel - nice
layback - nice
footwork , slow but soft
combo spin - ok

Nice, but typical for her. She needs a more distinct program to get noticed.

KBell

Rinkside
Yan Liu

"The Impossible Dream"

3 lutz 2 Toe combo - good!
Only 2 Flip though
spiral - good
2 axel - slow
flying camel - nice
layback - nice
footwork , slow but soft
combo spin - ok

Nice, but typical for her. She needs a more distinct program to get noticed.

Good music choice - beautiful arrangement, but I didn't care for her dress