I need your prayers and good thoughts... | Page 2 | Golden Skate

I need your prayers and good thoughts...

Cinderella on Ice

Bless you, Fairy Godmother, I'm Having a BALL!
On the Ice
Nan,

Prayers for a speedy resolution to this red tape problem, for your husband's journey to recovery, and for the strength you need to get through such a stressful situation.

Know that for everyone who responded here, there are many more of our friends who have been asked to send good thoughts your way.

NanSinger2

On the Ice
Thank you thank you thank you...

I can't tell you all how wonderful it was to come home and read your many wonderful emails. My husbands name is Larry for those who asked. We had an unproductive day as far as insurance is concerned, but a relatively stable day otherwise. Now starts the waiting game and the legal battle, so I really appreciate your good thoughts. I'm feeling so overwhelmed and didn't realize how much I have come to love reading this board.

Thank you so much. I will continue to post updates.

heyang

Record Breaker
Best Wishes, Nan. I hope they find a new heart for your husband in time.

BTW, think organ donor participation. By signing an organ donor card, you can save someone else's life when yours is over.

Germanice

On the Ice
Nan, I don't know what to say. It's hard to find right words here. I guess all I can do right now is to wish you and your husband Larry all the best. I'm with you in my thoughts.

Anke

Last edited:

ballerinagrl

Rinkside
You are in my thoughts and prayers at this horrible time. Words are always inadequate at such times, but I hope you know many people care and are thinking of you.

Best Lilia

CB1AB2

Medalist
MY THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS ARE WITH YOU AND YOUR HUSBAND AND YOUR FAMILY. I KNOW A LITTLE HOW YOU FEEL MY HUSBAND HAD A SMALL STROKE EARLIER THIS YEAR THANKFULLY HE IS FINE THE ONLY THING THAT HE STILL HAS PROBLEMS WITH IS HIS SPEECH. HE STILL SLURS SOME OF HIS WORDS. SO I HOPE EVERYTHING WILL WORK OUT FOR YOUR HUSBAND
GOD BLESS
CB

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
Oh Nan, I am so sorry........keep us in formed, we are all thinking about you and your husband.........42

kappa_1

On the Ice
Nan I'm so sorry to hear what you and your husband are going through. Keep positive and stay strong, I'll definitely remember both of you in my prayers tonight!

Jaana

Record Breaker
Country
Finland
I´m joining with all the others in their good wishes and thoughts for you and your husband.

Marjaana

sk8tngcanuck

On the Ice
Nan,

Larry is in my prayers, as are you. All the best to both of you, and I pray the battle is quickly resolved so that your focus can be where it needs to be, on Larry's well being and successful recovery.

ladybug

On the Ice
Good luck with your legal battles Nan and my throughts and prayers are with both you and Larry.

Keep positive.

Carol

Ogre Mage

On the Ice
Prayers

My thoughts are with you and Larry for the will to survive this ordeal. I hope that in our comfort you can find strength.

Ogre Mage

kokekin

Rinkside
Nan,
I am so sorry for your husband.
I will remember you and Larry in my prayer tonight.
Bless both of you!!

gsk8

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Nan,

I will pray hard for Larry, you, and the rest of your family. Please keep us posted. We are here for you. So is God. Dont' forget or turn away from him. Put your trust in him and ask him for the strength and courage you need to help you through this difficult time - no matter the outcome. His love and promises are immense and eternal - this, the material earth, is just a temporary place for us.

Again, I will pray for his speedy recovery and for you as well.

God bless,

Paula

JOHIO2

Medalist
Just wanted to add my thoughts and prayers and best wishes to everyone's.

Illness, on that life threatening level, is difficult for patient and family and friends. The uncertainty of a donor and transplant are also difficult. The insurance and hospital fiasco is just plain wrong. Rgirl is right about how we should all be concerned with this and try to push the politicians and the businessmen to be more humane.

Know that we all are behind you and your family. And may you all be blessed with the recovery of your husband.