I need your prayers and good thoughts... | Page 4 | Golden Skate

I need your prayers and good thoughts...

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Nan, I am so sorry to hear of your loss. There are no good words at times like this, but you are in my heart and my prayers. Please try to take care of yourself, if you can.

dpp

tharrtell

TriGirl Rinkside
On the Ice
Nan,

My heart is with you. Although, I cannot know your pain, I am so sorry you are going through this. Please don't forget to take care of yourself during such a difficult time.

Take care,
tharrtell

Lisa

On the Ice
Dear Nan,

words are not enough to tell you how sorry I feel hearing about your loss! My thoughts and my prayers are with you and with Larry. Life can be so unfair!
If anything, maybe the memory of all those wonderful moments you could live together may comfort you a little bit.
Take your time, take care of yourself, and please remember that - if you need people to talk to, people who share at least one hobby with you and understand you - we are here for you and will always be.

You are in my prayers.

Big hugs,
Lisa

Dear Nan,
I am so deeply sorry for the loss of your beloved husband. In my own family, I've seen chaos come in and sweep away what had been the normal everyday life we all take for granted. I'm just so sorry it happened to you.

I just want to add that you have my deepest admiration for fighting the insurance company at this terrible time and that you have reached out for whatever support we at GS can offer you. May God continue to give you the strength you need to cope with life without your husband and move on with life. Larry will always be a part of you, but obviously you still have so much to offer many others and the world. Best wishes.
Rgirl

heyang

Record Breaker
Nan.

Sorry to hear about your husband's passing. Remember the good times and let your friends and family give you the support you'll need.

Germanice

On the Ice
Nan, sorry for being that late, but I wasn't that much online during the past days. How much I wish I could tell you anything intelligent, anything "working" to comfort you. But I guess right now there's no real comfort ... all I can say now - you're not alone! Did you notice how many people here are with you with their thoughts and prayers? Never forget that! We're all here!

Anke

Cinderella on Ice

Bless you, Fairy Godmother, I'm Having a BALL!
On the Ice
Words are so inadequate to express sympathy for your incredible loss of your beloved husband. My heart aches for you, and I hope you will take comfort and strength from us, your friends, and your family.

Although we cannot stand beside you physically, be sure that we are there in spirit, and we offer you a welcome ear or just a warm cyber-hug whenever you may need one.

(((nan)))

Lisa

On the Ice
Nan, how are you? Please remember that you are not alone, you've got friends all over the world .... :)

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
Hi Nan, update us when you have the time. I noticed you posted on a thread the other day. It's good to have you back........42