Ladies SP | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Ladies SP

sillylionlove

Medalist
Wow, I did not expect Jenna McCorkell to have the lead at this point. Good for the veteran!

Me either.

Thanks to everyone who is telling us how things are going. I can't watch the competition and can just update the ISU website for results.

marc2000

Rinkside
Too bad for bebe. She had so much promise from an early age. With her changing body, she just doesn't seem to have mastered the consistency that some of the other ladies have. She always seems to rush her timing in competitions.

As for Alyssa - she is one of the prettiest skaters to watch these days. Unfortunately, her technique leaves something to be desired. I am sure they work tirelessly fixing it, but often times in competitions, skaters revert back to old habits. I'd love her to realyl put everything together sometime and blow everyone away.

museksk8r

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Many thanks to all the updaters! Here's hoping the final group have a better go at it than the 1st group! Someone exorcise the gremlins on the ice, please.

fiercemao

Match Penalty
Fumie, clean jumps, difficulty with one spin, I don't care much for this program, but she should be in clear 1st place.

57 pts!

Last edited:

enlight78

Medalist
JPN FUMIE

3lutz?/2toe
3?
spread eagle 2A
layback spin
spiral
nice height fly sit spin
ok footwork
slow comb spin

score 57.92 1st

Sackie

Medalist
But why the low PCS for Fumie! That seems weird! I guess she really is not seen as in the top group anymore!

enlight78

Medalist
EST Elena

fall 3/3
2loop
sit spin
spiral
1A
footwork
comb spin
layback/catchfoot

score 41.16

museksk8r

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Jenna McCorkell has to be thrilled and surprised . . . she's going to make the last group to skate the LP.

MissIzzy

Final Flight
Oh, Jenni, ouch! My stream worked during the first 30 seconds and after that I didn't want to watch the rest!

Okami

On the Ice
But why the low PCS for Fumie! That seems weird! I guess she really is not seen as in the top group anymore!

That was to be expected, considering she did not make neither GPF nor the World team last year. She'll need a few consistent competitions to get better PCS.

I'm happy that she skated well, though! I would be sad to end her career on a low note. :clap:

ks777

Record Breaker
I still can't believe Fumie is in the lead. I don't think she skated clean once last season.

enlight78

Medalist
FIN JENNI
pop flip?
fall 3lutz?
fly camel/dounut
spiral good stretch
2A
layback/catchfoot
footwork
comb spin
score 44.90