Ladies LP | Page 5 | Golden Skate

Ladies LP

Tinymavy15

Sinnerman for the win
Record Breaker
maybe caroline has not adapted to that new height as easily as she made everyone believe. Either that or nerves. She never fell in back to back programs last year. I agree that she did not have any spark in the SP like she did last year.

oleada

Record Breaker
Holy crap will the ISU site ever come back???

Can anyone tell me the new overall ranking? Is Caroline behind Alissa but ahead of Carolina?

She went into third. Score for the LP was 97.something. I know Alissa is first, and I *THINK* Carolina is second.

emma

Record Breaker
Zhang looked either very nervous or very sick to me in the SP - anybody have an insider knowledge?

Anyway - thanks for the pbp's and scores when you get them!

gold12345

Medalist
what happened to Caroline? there is something missing about her. She lacks the "vibe" she always has.

I don't think she's ever had a "vibe". She's always been an introverted type of skater. Her spins, flexibility, and prettiness are what have sold her in the past.

Wrlmy

Medalist
looks like she didn't go for the lutz.

Caroline behind Carolina? That botched lutz really hurt her.

Fumie Suguri:
Otonal? really?
3lz-2t
3flip
OMG she's on.
2a out of spread eagle
3lz, my dear!
3t
pops flip
2a
She should really rework on that step sequence, if she wants the
glory of Maria Butyrskaya.

This event is so weird in so many ways!

ChrisH

On the Ice
Wow, Caroline must be having some health or personal problem. I haven't seen her skate with so little presence out there before. That was hard to see. :frown: Things are looking bleak for the US ladies ...

Tinymavy15

Sinnerman for the win
Record Breaker
what is happening to the US ladies? I have not seen anything impressive by any one of them. Seems like we don't deserve 3 spots at worlds after all.

DWfan

Rinkside
anyone else think that Caroline needs new music??? this year's music doesn't seem to fit her.

emma

Record Breaker
I feel badly for Zhang - hope she is ok; I am so happy for Czinny, until I remember the scores - but I'm still happy for her.

So, Fumie did pretty good!!

R.D.

Record Breaker
Now it's up to Rochette.

And yes, the Americans have been fairly craptastic so far...

Kinga

Medalist
Fumie was nice. But she has to work on many sloppy moments that happen to her quite often