Which Male Skater Would You Marry? | Golden Skate

Which Male Skater Would You Marry?

Who Would You Marry?

• Viktor Pfeifer (He is from Austria like me)

Votes: 2 1.0%
  • Stephane Lambiel

Votes: 45 22.4%
  • Brian Joubert

Votes: 23 11.4%
  • Tomas Verner

Votes: 18 9.0%
  • Sergei Voronov

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Diasuke Takahashi

Votes: 15 7.5%
  • Johnny Weir

Votes: 20 10.0%
  • Patrick Chan

Votes: 11 5.5%
  • Kristoffer Berntsson

Votes: 6 3.0%
  • Other; or None of these are men, these are boys!

Votes: 60 29.9%

• Total voters

Simone

Match Penalty
Who this thread applies too, straight or bi women and gay or bi men can answer who if the men skaters (that I list) they would marry. :)

I forgot to elaborate, I mean in singles skaters. There are enough hot guys in there alone but I may do ones for dance and pairs men. I am bored.

Anyone guess who I chose? :biggrin: Maybe my choose is too obvious as my countryman Viktor Pfeifer. :p

Last edited by a moderator:

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
hmmmmmm if marriage and age were not an option I would choose Kurt Browning... but since he was almost 19 when I was born AND Sonia got him first... can't go with that one

so then I guess Evan Lysacek would be the one I'd choose. Either way I had to go with teh other option...

ain't no way I'd land a figure skater type anyway... unless I changed my diet and exercise habits ;)

siberia82

Addicted to Canadian men's singles skating
Record Breaker
Country
Canada
I chose Kristoffer Berntsson because he's so adorkable! :)

Last edited:

nippponophile

Rinkside
Ooh, exciting that Dai-chan is currently considered most eligible, with at least twice as many votes as any other!

NatachaHatawa

Final Flight
There's a lot of cute guys in this poll, but I'd have to say Thomas Verner. He's so nice and funny, he'd know how to put someone who's had a hard day in a good mood.:)

Eevun

Final Flight
Kristoffer's cute and it makes it easier that we speak the same language.

But I choose Johnny cos' we would have so fun shopping :biggrin: (and Koffe's already taken ;) )

Bennett

Record Breaker
This is really a funny thread! I could not vote:laugh: I'd be interested in whether or not the responses differ from "hottest men" poll. Objectively speaking, I would suppose that Oda would make a very good husband and a father in ten years or so from now. A couple of seasons ago, I watched an interview of Oda talking about his ideal family life, which I thought to be quite impressive for his youth and competitive life as a skater. I never thought of marriage when I was 20.

PolymerBob

Record Breaker
Which male skater would I marry?

Well, from the opinions I've been reading in the Grand Prix forums .......

............ Joannie Rochette !! :scratch:

seadysue

Spectator
I chose other for Alexei Yagudin as a nod to a dream I had a few weeks back.

:rock:

well - it semms hell never marry annyway... BUT it wd b interesting to meet him :biggrin:

(Im happyly married nd dont want any other ... wd b an interesting thought though!!!)

I dont speak any Russian *cries*

Last edited:

museksk8r

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
:laugh: what a cute, funny thread! Anyway, I voted for Steph . . . I know, what a shocker! He's the best!!:bow:

However, if the option to be a polygamist applied, then I would marry Stephane, Kristoffer, and Tomas. :rofl: I adore all 3 of them!:love:

Audrey19

On the Ice
Hey, why is Jeff missing??? I voted for Stephane anyway, but Jeff would be my second pick. I guess the answers will differ from the hottest man thread. There I voted for Brian, but I adore Stephane in many ways, so also concerning his personality, the whole guy is simply awesome! :love: :bow:
Nice idea BTW

Oh, I forgot, at COR I saw Adam Rippon for the first time and it was love at first sight! He seems so nice and man he's cute! His skating did the rest to make me fall in love with him head over heels! :love: Plus, he's my age ;-)

Last edited: