Which Female Skater Would You Marry? | Golden Skate

Which Female Skater Would You Marry?

Which ladies singles skater would you marry?

• Elene Gedevanishvili

Votes: 3 2.3%
  • Julia Sebestyen

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Carolina Kostner

Votes: 7 5.3%
  • Yu Na Kim

Votes: 45 34.4%
  • Miki Ando

Votes: 26 19.8%
  • Kiira Korpi

Votes: 13 9.9%
  • Joannie Rochette

Votes: 8 6.1%
  • Kimmie Meissner

Votes: 3 2.3%
  • Sarah Meier

Votes: 4 3.1%
  • Other; or All of these are girls, show me a woman

Votes: 22 16.8%

• Total voters

Simone

Match Penalty
Those who this applies too, straight or bi men or bi or lesbian women can vote who of the ladies skaters you'd want to marry if you had the choice. And this is limited to singles skaters choice like the other thread but I forgot to emphasize that point in the title. Oh well.

McWicked

On the Ice
Kimmie Meissner, all the way!!! Though I'd spend my bachelor party with Yuna Kim, LMAO!!! But seriously, at the Olympics when most ppl had eyes on Sasha, my eyes were on Meissner, she just has such a natural beauty!!!

Last edited:

Turtleberry

Rinkside
Fumie Suguri:love:

She seems like she would be both sweet and fun to be with. At least that is the impression that I get.

Kwanford Wife

Record Breaker
I voted other - because I'd marry Michelle Kwan!!! One, she has more money than my hubby, Two: she's smart and I love a smart girl and Three: it would be interesting to see how a marriage to another chick would play with the Kwan as Republican rep, not to mention her future presidental run. Granted, with access to couture designers, I'd put Jackie O to shame for sheer flyness... :)

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Dr. Debi Thomas-beautiful, funny, & brilliant. And my mother, if she were alive, could have talked about my daughter in law the doctor. (Of course, my husband would have objected...)

janetfan

Match Penalty
Shizuka for me:love: :love: :love:
And I would settle for afternoon tea followed by dinner followed by my wild imagination;)

Wicked

Final Flight
Joannie. She seems to me like she would be the most fun of all these choices.