IFS Magazine's Most Beautiful Men? | Page 2 | Golden Skate

IFS Magazine's Most Beautiful Men?

K

Kara Bear

Re: IFS Magazine's Most Beautiful Men?

I don't know about Jeff. Once the makeup comes off, theres some serious acne there. Give him a few years and he'll have the confidence to be a hottie.

O

Ogre Mage

Men!

Yags, John Z and David Pelletier are all really sexy. Brian is hot too, but it makes me feel like a pedophile because he looks too young.

I also used to like Michael Weiss, but some things I read about him kind of turned me off. Oh well, he is nice to look at.

P

Princess Leppard 625

Re: Men!

<span style="color:purple;font-family:georgia;font-size:x-small;">How can I vote? My beloved Evgeni is not on the list, nor is the incredibly hot Alexander Abt, so rgirl and Limonoya and I are in agreement on that one.

Brian Joubert is very cute, and may become hot as he gets a bit older, Steven Cousins, well, I said this in another post, a friend of mine trained with him, let's just say he has some less than pleasant personal habits, Yags is pretty, but generically so (I like my men slightly unusual looking), and I can't remember who else was on the list....

It's early. Where is my latte?

Laura :) </span>

M

Moonlite Eclipse

Uhm Hello?? Where are Fedor Andreev and John Zimmerman on this list? I would also like to add Markus Leminen! ;)

Well, from the choices given, I voted for Yags, even though Joubert is a cutie!:D

C

CollegeJock21

hello...?!

Try Steven Cousins....he's the hottest and cutest guy I have ever seen

S

SteveKmetko374

Re: hello...?!

sweet fancy moses! where did those beautiful Joubert photos come from?? homina-homina-homina! (think the honeymooners)

Joubert, mon amore, je t'adore!

A

Aloft02

John Zimmerman and Peter Tschern...Peter Tcher...oh poop, John Zimmerman and that guy that skates with Naomi :D

S

Show 42

I also vote for the guy who skates with Naomi.......42

L

lubb anqel xD

alexei yagudin is definitely tha most gorgeous. he is so hot!

L

Lcp88

It's
P-E-T-E-R
T-C-H-E-R-N-Y-S-H-E-V
It took me a while to figure it out, but I just remember that Cher is after the "T" and I can go from their:lol:
Laura

D

diabolical angel

Alexei Yagudin :D

H

HamiltonBrowningFan

Steven Cousins is HOT! :lol:

B

Bleuchick

John Z and David Pelletier are just too too much. Ever saw David in leather at S&P official site.

E

Engel85

Newbie here :)

But I'd definately say Yags :D , and then agree on wheres Peter Tchernyshev and Zimmerman?? :rolleyes:

Helen

D

DORISPULASKI

Another vote for Abt, Tcherynshev, and Zimmerman more than any of the above

D

Dee4707

<blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>Yags is pretty, but generically so[/quote]
Really Laura, Princess Leppard, <span style="color:maroon;font-family:comic sans ms;font-size:medium;">DON'T make me come to Lincoln!!!</span>

My vote is for Alexei, who else.:smokin: :smokin:

Even though Alexei is a favorite, even I don't think he's pretty. Have you been in the latte again???:lol:
:lol:
Dee

P

Princess Leppard 625

<span style="color:purple;font-family:georgia;font-size:x-small;">Dee, you are too funny! You don't think Alexei is pretty? Should I have said handsome instead? (I said I hadn't had my latte yet. I don't function well without caffiene.)

May I should have said "conventionally handsome" instead of "generically pretty." Would that be better? :lol:

And did I threaten you when you said you want Alexander Abt to win Worlds? No, I did not. (though I love Sasha. I just want him to get the <em>silver</em> medal.) Don't make <strong>ME</strong> come to <strong>OMAHA.</strong> :p

Cheers,

Laura :) </span>

K

Kasey

Out of the limited ones listed, I'd go with Yagudin. But the sexiest man EVER in figure skating, in my mind, was Sergei Grinkov....

V

Verbalgirl77

I voted Joubert, but Peter T. & Zimmerman are right up there. Yowza!