Ladies' Free | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Ladies' Free

fiercemao

Match Penalty
Has Emily returned to her old coach? Every triple she's done should and hopefully will be downgraded, plus the three falls. Simply painful to watch. If you can't do a triple, for God's sake, do a double! Even Mira Leung is better than that.

ks777

Record Breaker
so this is probably Emily's last year competing at this level I reckon?

kandidy

Final Flight
I can't watch trought Daum and I have no other choice but just reading the reportds from you guys. This is sad news for Emily..

R.D.

Record Breaker
Easily the worst performance I've seen from Em, ever. I can't believe that skater is the same one that placed 7th in Torino!

If she wants to get back to that level she obviously must put school on hold but I don't know if that's a sacrifice she wants to make.

fiercemao

Match Penalty
Binshu still in first place. Could she medal?

Binshu xu has actually nailed the most triples so far. Hopefully she's getting those jump back after the growth spurt.

The UZB lady's choreography and music are so refreshing. No more ballerine.. She popped lots of jumps though. She will probably be in 1st place.

Wow, what happened? Did UZB lady's triples also get downgraded, only 71 pts?

Binshu Xu still in the lead, my goodness.

McWicked

On the Ice
Easily the worst performance I've seen from Em, ever. I can't believe that skater is the same one that placed 7th in Torino!

If she wants to get back to that level she obviously must put school on hold but I don't know if that's a sacrifice she wants to make.

you seriously expected more??? I dont think she trains as many hours as the top skaters.

frozenhell

Rinkside
Does anybody know Mao's jump layout? If she decides to attempt 3A/2T, Joannie actually might pull upset here. 3A/2T means Mao will attempt only 6 triples and right now her lutz is pretty much useless. So if Mao doesn't land 3A/2t, Joannie can beat Mao with 6 triple program.

ks777

Record Breaker
Does anybody know Mao's jump layout? If she decides to attempt 3A/2T, Joannie actually might pull upset here. 3A/2T means Mao will attempt only 6 triples and right now her lutz is pretty much useless. So if Mao doesn't land 3A/2t, Joannie can beat Mao with 6 triple program.

Only 6 triples? what makes you think she won't do a 7 triple program?

McWicked

On the Ice
Where's the stamina of Gwendi??? she looks like she's about 2 fall asleep or somethin... maybe it's me. 2 falls in her program.

Last edited:

*Sniper*

On the Ice

I've never been a big fan of hers or her sister's, but it is quite disheartening to see her perform so poorly.

Hopefully she will make the right choice for herself.