Ladies' Free | Page 5 | Golden Skate

Ladies' Free

bmcc102

Rinkside
Caroline is so funny in the K & C-- she knows just by the score, "definitely a downgrade. Oh well!".

fiercemao

Match Penalty
Mao bombed, opened the door for Joannie.
She looked so sad.

She nailed the opening 3A, but singled a 3flip attempt, singled a 3S attempt, then fell, 3flip+1loop. Two footed on 3t.

cloudkicker09

Final Flight
The unfortunate state of ladies' figure skating becomes pretty obvious when Brian Joubert is 4th in the mens' and Candice Didier, with 135.something, is 4th in the ladies. Actually, she could still medal! Unlikely, I know, but kind of neat if it happens (I've no recollection of seeing her skate, but I like an underdog!).

This was Brian's first international competition of the season, he will come around and do very well at Euros, I just know it. :agree:

fiercemao

Match Penalty
Even though Caroline skated slow, those PCS are ridiculously low for her.

Better than SC, she only got 45 pts. As long as she can continue to skate clean programs, her PCS will come up eventually. Not many ladies can skate clean programs these days.

R.D.

Record Breaker
I think Asada made enough mistakes to open the door for Rochette. But she has to be a knockout

Love_Skate

Rinkside
Mao,
3A two footed.
fall on Salcow
singled on 3Lz or 3F

I loved her step seq.

open to Joannie...

Dodhiyel

Final Flight
Mao bombed, opened the door for Joannie.
She looked so sad.

She nailed the opening 3A, but singled a 3flip attempt, singled a 3S attempt, then fell, 3flip+1loop. Two footed on 3t.

I cannot find an icon to express shock; I just tried. I wish I could give her a hug.