Alexei the coach | Golden Skate

Alexei the coach

curious

Final Flight
I can't quite see him there yet but seems like he is enjoying coaching Andrei Griazev. He is probably getting used to the idea but still think Alexei is going to miss competing very much.

Ptichka

Forum translator
Record Breaker
Well, Yags IS in the GP -- doing Cup of China and Trophee Lalique. I am not sure he will actually make a full come back, but he sure is trying!

PS exactly why is this in the "voting booth"?

Lisa

On the Ice
Ptichka said:
Well, Yags IS in the GP -- doing Cup of China and Trophee Lalique. I am not sure he will actually make a full come back, but he sure is trying!

PS exactly why is this in the "voting booth"?

Sadly enough, nor am I! Did I already mention that I would just love to see that guy compete in Dortmund? :rolleye: :D :love:

PS: Good question! ;)

Lisa

On the Ice
curious said:
I can't quite see him there yet but seems like he is enjoying coaching Andrei Griazev. He is probably getting used to the idea but still think Alexei is going to miss competing very much.

Good for him! Though I suppose that he jumps together with Andrei Griazev, only on the other side of the board ;) I think skaters like Yags possess the skating knowledge, the experience and authority required to be a good coach. As far as teaching skills are concerned, he is learning from one of the very best. Will he be successful? Only time can tell.

Kasey

Medalist
I think he's definitely got the experience and knowledge...I also think he's got the brains and personality to be a GREAT coach! And indeed, he's learning from the best.