Favorite N. American Shpilband/Zoueva Team? | Golden Skate

Favorite N. American Shpilband/Zoueva Team?

Favorite N.American team coached by Shpilband/Zoueva?

• Belbin & Agosto

Votes: 13 11.2%
  • Davis & White

Votes: 37 31.9%
  • Lang & Tchernyshev

Votes: 6 5.2%
  • Punsalan & Swallow

Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Virtue & Moir

Votes: 48 41.4%
  • Wing & Lowe

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 8 6.9%

• Total voters

ManyCairns

Medalist
Country
United-States
Past or present, who's your fave? Tell us why in the comments!

I voted B&A. Even though they've moved on to new coaches, their formative years were with Igor, and I still love them.

But it was a tough choice: I love Meryl and Charlie, but I'll never forget Elizabeth and Jerod or Naomi and Peter. And I do like Virtue and Moir, too, of course.

ETA: If the title could have been longer, I would've said Shpilband/Coates or Sh/Zoueva team, of course. Maybe I should've just said Shpilband, but I hate to leave the co-coaches uncredited!

Last edited:

NatachaHatawa

Final Flight
Davis & White!

Charlie is such an amazing skater!!! I can't remember when was the last time we saw such an amzing male ice-dancer!
Meryl has so much elegance!

They are what ice-dancing is about!

~tapdancer

On the Ice
Meryl and Charlie...hands down. I love them! Can't wait to see them in the GP Final. Not only are they amazing skaters but I love the work ethic they have and their fierce competitiveness.

lmarie086

Medalist
I voted for D/W, but came really, really close to voting for L/T. I will always love watching them skate; so fluid and elegant.

100yen

You can't explain witchcraft
Medalist
Hmm...Maia and Alex Shibutani are not on this list ~
They are currently being coached by Shpilband/Zoueva. They are definitely my choice! I think they are the future of ice dancing.
:D

Clover

Rinkside
I voted for D/W. They are really developing this season. Every time they perform that dance it gets better. If they can avoid small mistakes, and skate with the kind of intensity they had at Nationals, I can see them on the podium at Worlds.

all that

Final Flight
Odd how they are no V/M comments here, yet they are leading the poll. Is GoldenSkate a hostile environment for V/M fans?

lcd

Match Penalty
Not hostile. ;)

I love Virtue&Moir, Davis&White, Maia&Alex Shibutani
The best is yet to come from all of them

GiuliaPlum

On the Ice
Virtue - Moir. They are doing a wonderful work together. I think they push the sport going beyond Ice Dance itself.

lisou

On the Ice
I voted for V/M, I love them ! Their connection on the ice is amazing, so much intensity !

gourry

Final Flight
Choose only one? I can't choose between V/M and D/W!! They are all so good and lovely.:love:

Binthere

On the Ice
My vote went for "other"

Maia and Alex Shibutani are my favorite :rock::clap::yes:

but I also love Virtue and Moir, Davis and White