skating in detroit | Page 2 | Golden Skate

skating in detroit

stejoho40

Rinkside
Thanks,
I went to Canton last time we were there....do-able but I bit far. We'll be more on the north end of town so I was thinking Rochester or Bloomfield Hills. Don't know if any one is still at Rochester.

I live in CT and we always go to Simsbury and Newington...or at least we did when we had some elites training here...and never had a problem going in to watch. Have also gone to several rinks in NJ, to Canton, MI, and to MN and have never been stopped from watching there either. As long as you are quiet and just watch and don't bother the skaters its usually not a problem. As a matter of fact the time we went to Canton one of the skate moms told me I could go ask the staff to turn on the heat if I wanted to watch from inside!

siberia82

Addicted to Canadian men's singles skating
Record Breaker
Country
Canada
I read somewhere, that Tessa and Fedor not together anymore.

Fedor sat with Tessa and his mother after his SP at the Senior Challenge, so I'm sure they're still a very happy couple. ;)

champs

Final Flight
I was just rewatching the exhibition at the NHK Trophy, and recalled that Massio Scali had a U of M jacket and a U of M cap on and Faiella had this sock with yellow and dark blue stripes on. I read Carmelengo (sorry I can't spell neither his first nor last name) trains his skaters in MI, and with their outfit on the gala I wonder if the couple actually attended U of M at some point or they just bought some U of M merchandise while in the area.