Pairs free | Golden Skate

Pairs free

MissIzzy

Final Flight
Could somebody please report what's going on? IceNetwork is suddenly accusing me of not being subscribed! :banging: :mad: :mad: :scowl:

silver.blades

Medalist
Country
Canada
K/S skated pretty well. 2 foot on the 4S throw, but it was fully rotated. sbs spins were nice. I really hate this program.

silver.blades

Medalist
Country
Canada
a rough skate for M/T. Thank god she's changed her costume though.
3tw was bumpy, she doubled and steped out of the sbs 3S, she almost did a face plant on the th3L. th3S was nice. Some unison problems on the sbs spins. He fell on the sbs 3T, she doubled. Their last lift didn't quite make it into the air either.

casken

On the Ice
M/T

Sigh. Again, some bad mistakes. She missed both sbs jumps. Completely missed a lift.

There's a good program somehwere under there.

He walks off the Kiss&Cry!!!!

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
It was cute the way their coach took the teddy bear out of Maria's hand and put in down next to her.

silver.blades

Medalist
Country
Canada
Good skate from V/M. Only real problems were the sbs 3S which she 2 footed and the th3L, which was also two footed. Their 3tw was beautiful as was their th3S.

ETA: 111.75 FS into the lead with 175.83

casken

On the Ice
Decent skate for V/M.

A few small mistakes but the overall impression was very strong. Great lifts.

They are first.

Final 3 warming up now.

mycelticblessing

Final Flight
I feel so awful for M/T. Maria especially. It must be awful to be in the K &C without her partner.

Scratchy jumps for V/M. Beautiful lifts, throw triple sal and triple twist. In 1st place.

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
V/M - I really like this team. Some small mistakes but other than that a well skated program.

casken

On the Ice
Other than botching the sbs spins, P&T were totally clean and strong.

They look really rejuvenated this year.

mycelticblessing

Final Flight
Pang and Tong were sooo great! They must have the most beautiful program among the elite skaters. The only problem was with the SBS spins.

Kasey

Medalist
M/T

Sigh. Again, some bad mistakes. She missed both sbs jumps. Completely missed a lift.

There's a good program somehwere under there.

He walks off the Kiss&Cry!!!!

As previously reported, he has the stomach flu.

silver.blades

Medalist
Country
Canada
A good skate from P/T. Compleatly clean except for some unison problems on the SBS spins. This program has a strange mix of music. I'd like to see a bit more attack and tango feel throughout the program though, it kind of wanes in and out throughout.
125.25 FS into 1st with 191.49