Snow Storm! | Golden Skate

Snow Storm!

skamper23

Medalist
I live in the northeast and we are getting 15 inches of snow right now and another 8 inches on Sunday with wind chills below zero( for Sunday). The whole city shut down this afternoon schools, banks, ect.

This is on top of last weeks ice storm, in which 1000's of people lost power! (I was VERY lucky and didn't lose any power)

What I wouldn't give to be in Florida right now:laugh:

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
no snow here in Alaska... we got ours a couple weeks back but nothing like you all are getting on the other side of the states! insane! :eek:

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Take it easy there, skamper. I hope you don't have any ice storms to go with the snowy mess.

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
I live here in "Lotus Land" and we are expecting another snow storm soon. We should wake up to a winter wonderland. Our winters are usually quite mild - at least they have been for quite a few years now. We west coasters are not used to frigid temperatures and the white stuff. I feel as though I am in Prince George today. Brrrr.....someone get me a Tim Horton's coffee!!!!

:eek::eek::eek:

CB1AB2

Medalist
It started snowing hard here this morning again and now it's coming down at a pretty steady pace. It is really cold out too. But. I've got to say Siting inside and looking out the window it is very pretty. The snow falling, I deffinitely know we are going to have a White Christmas.