More to go:
Ksenia Krasilnikova / Konstantin Bezmaternikh
Maria Mukhortova / Maxim Trankov
Yuko Kawaguchi / Alexander Smirnov
Liubov Iliushechkina / Nodari Maisuradze

Last edited:

oleada

Record Breaker
I'm in love with Martiusheva & Rogonov! What a great team. So far are leading the LP but are behind I&N due to the SP. In a totally different league from the other teams so far, IMHO. :rock:

Novik & Medovikov were also really original and creative, and it's great to see them move up. Great 2A+3S sequence.

Kasey

Medalist
no probs! waiting for your NEW treat for artem grigoriev #1 fan (meh) :agree:

Artem is in the group I'm uploading right now, along with Borodulin, Dobrin, Gachinsky, Lutai, and probably Uspensky. It's just going very slow, Borodulin is the only one (besides Griazev, which was earlier) that's up yet. I would have uploaded Voronov, but like an idiot, thought I had hit the record button and hadn't. So no vid of the winner from me, anyway!

Sashak

Rinkside
Artem is in the group I'm uploading right now, along with Borodulin, Dobrin, Gachinsky, Lutai, and probably Uspensky. It's just going very slow, Borodulin is the only one (besides Griazev, which was earlier) that's up yet. I would have uploaded Voronov, but like an idiot, thought I had hit the record button and hadn't. So no vid of the winner from me, anyway!

wow thanks kasey! as for me it's not a biggie missing out the winner :rofl: all i wanna see is sweet artem the leh-hooo-zeh-heeer :boohoo:

i can't wait :clap:

Dodhiyel

Final Flight
Ah, no problem, please take all the time you need, Kasey; it's worth waiting for! :biggrin:

ETA: Sashak, I also am liking "Sweet Artem" lol. I watched video of him skating a while ago, and was very favorably impressed. Grigor'yev has certain qualities I have only seen once before, qualities I like a lot. In fact, I have to watch him again to see if I like him as much as I think I do lol. Watching figure skating is like eating ice cream; everyone has their own favorite flavor, but more than one flavor tastes good. ;)

Ah, life is sweet with videos!

Last edited:

Snowgirl

On the Ice
swan lake mustn't be his cue! :frown:

i know he made mistakes but was he looking gorgeous? :rofl:

Errr... he still looks like a little boy, little boys are yet to become gorgeous :laugh: but he has potential.
And he wore a costume half black, half white. And 3 other boys did that too. I wonder if they wer inspired by Johnny Weir's costumes from last season. One of them for sure was, his costume was a copy of Johnny's SP costume from last year.

Shaba22

Final Flight
Ksenia Krasilnikova / Konstantin Bezmaternikh 160.12

So many little mistakes:
Double solo jump, simple axel, duble feet in the throwing jumps, etc.

- Going to 1st place.

Sashak

Rinkside
Errr... he still looks like a little boy, little boys are yet to become gorgeous :laugh: but he has potential.
And he wore a costume half black, half white. And 3 other boys did that too. I wonder if they wer inspired by Johnny Weir's costumes from last season. One of them for sure was, his costume was a copy of Johnny's SP costume from last year.

it becomes almost habit to wear black & white for swan lake. my choice would be "the joker" costume of the dark knight. it fits artem perfectly y so srys?! he always looks serious, no? he is gorgeous right right maaaaan i wanna see the vids i have no patience left! :bow:

Shaba22

Final Flight
Maria Mukhortova / Maxim Trankov 185.66

3LzTw - one hand above the head :)
3T+2T – Trankov fell on the first jump
3S – Trankov’s only a double
3LoTh
3STh – one hand on the ice

- Going to 1st place.

Medusa

Record Breaker
Does Maksim use eyeliner or is that just some problem with the colours of the video? Well, he basically blew it for both of them - K/S can make one or two major errors now.

Sasha and Yuko rocked! No big mistakes, only scratchy on the Quad and a bit shaky on the 2 Axel! I would say two time Russian Champions.

Last edited:

Shaba22

Final Flight
Yuko Kawaguchi / Alexander Smirnov 201.09

3T+3T+SEQ
3LzTw
4STh – one hand on the ice
2A
3LoTh

It was absolutely amazing!

- Going to 1st place, no question! :clap::rock:

Shaba22