Hungarian Nationals | Golden Skate

Hungarian Nationals

sashaisgreat

Rinkside
Did anyone see this? How did Hoffman and Zavozin look? The scores are high but with no competition it's impossible to tell.

sashaisgreat

Rinkside
Thanks Shaba22, it's great to see the CD. However, I have never seen the Finnstep before. So, I have nothing to compare it too. But, cloudkicker09 said s/he loved her od dress. So, I assume that there is at least a picture out there somewhere.

cloudkicker09

Final Flight
Ooops, I watched the Santa Claus Cup and Max and Nora were in it and skated there CD, OD, FD, already, they really look good together.

Shaba22

Final Flight
Eu

European participant:

- Julia Sebestyen
- Bianka Padar or Katherine Hadford (it depends on a trial game in janurary, becasue of the little difference on the national championship)

- Tigran Vardanjan

- Nora Hoffmann / Maxim Zavozin

kalle

On the Ice
If Julia could get in shape and push through a 4 minute program and not double her easier triples in the second half of her LP, she could easily win a medal at europeans. I would be her coach, i would keep her running non-stop, what a shame for such a talent!

Agree!!
She often have very good openings but then tends to pop or double jumps in the second half of her program..Really a shame as her jumps are fantastic to see and I bet she could even win Europeans if she could do a clean program (does anyone know if she has done a clean program in her career?)