What's The Worst Movie You Seen | Page 3 | Golden Skate

What's The Worst Movie You Seen

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Yentl? I'm shocked. I :love: that movie. I must say that I also liked The Bucket List which was mentioned earlier.

OTOH, I hated Beetlejuice and just could not get into Edward Scissorhands.

To each his own, though.

Grgranny

Da' Spellin' Homegirl
I never saw Titanic because I knew the ending. :rofl::rofl:
The worst one I ever saw was To Be Or Not To Be with Jack Benny. He was a terrible actor.

Grgranny

Da' Spellin' Homegirl
Another one was Ziegfield Follies. Even if Judy Garland was in it.
We were in Omaha for Senior sneak day ( 1946). The guys sat in the balcony and the women stayed down stairs. It was so bad the men and women ended up leaving at the same time, unbenownst to either group. It was nothing but models walking around. BORING

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
Any movie that stars Steven Seagal (sp) (Hard to Kill, Exit Wounds, etc.)

gourry

Final Flight
Jumper

With THAT material, that was what all they could have come up with??? I could make a TV series!! At least 3 seasons!!!

Star85

Rinkside
OMG. I have mvp at hollywood video, so I can rent all the movies I want. At any given time, I've seen most of the good new ones, so my pickings get slim sometimes. There wasn't a whole lot to choose from last time I went, so I took a chance on a couple movies that looked like they might be good. Well, they were the two worst movies EVER. I'm not just talking about stupid, I'm not just talking about boring, slow, low budget, or anything else that can make up a bad movie. They BOTH were ALL OF THE ABOVE! One of them was actually a Sony movie. Their movies are usually good, but this was way bellow the quality of their other movies. WAY bellow. What happened?!

These movies are:
1. The Fourth Demention
2. Bag Head

There is also a movie I rented a while back (I can proudly say, it was NOT my pick, but my boyfriend's) that was equally.... wait no. Even worse! I can't remember the name of it (I think it was "preditor" something...), but it was about a killer sasquach. It was obviously a person in suit. NOT kidding. You could even see the zipper! The movie looked like someone's high school project!I told him that one would be stupid. As usual, I was right. lol

Some of you have mentioned famous, big budget, major studio productions as your worst movies, but trust me, they are great compared to some of the garbage that's floating around out there. How some movies even get picked up, and released, I have NO IDEA!

skamper23

Medalist
Burn After Reading...the new George Clooney/Brad Pitt movie...I shut it off about half way though!

mmscfdcsu

On the Ice
Liar, Liar.
Ghost
Pretty Woman
My Best Friend's Wedding
Actually, just about anything with Julia Roberts. With all that money, I'm sure she could afford to learn how to act.

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
(snip)
Actually, just about anything with Julia Roberts. With all that money, I'm sure she could afford to learn how to act.

Well with all the money she made from non-acting and lets not forget her Oscar, she is semi-retired and raising her family so it does not matter
if she can act or not because right now she is not, which is a good thing
for non-Julia fans. The only movie I liked her in was Notting Hill with Hugh
Grant. Not sure if she was acting or was she playing herself.

icedance21

Rinkside
Liar, Liar.
Ghost
Pretty Woman
My Best Friend's Wedding

Ditto. :rock: :agree: I hate those romantic comedies she was in like Pretty Woman. Hate them.

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
wow I am surprised some of these films are on here, but there again there are some ridiculously bad movies on here also.

One I had the misfortune of not being able to talk my significant out of getting was 13 Hours in a Warehouse. EEE Gad!!! that was positively the wost movie I ever had to humor someone and watch all the way thru.

As for specifically the most "disappointing" was Mummy Dragon Emperor crud. Effects and Brendan Fraser at his normal worst. Who the heck were they pawning off as Evy???

CzarinaAnya

Medalist
Another one was Ziegfield Follies. Even if Judy Garland was in it.
We were in Omaha for Senior sneak day ( 1946). The guys sat in the balcony and the women stayed down stairs. It was so bad the men and women ended up leaving at the same time, unbenownst to either group. It was nothing but models walking around. BORING

Oh and that awful part where Judy is dressed like a stereotype in the "Minnie from Trinidad" dance. I love you Judy, but that's just no.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
As much as I love Ewan McGregor, Moulin Rouge is just way too over the top.

Love the soundtrack, though.

berrycute

On the Ice
I am very proud to say that I have never watched Titanic. Never fancied it, never believed it would live up to the hype. Still haven't watched it and don't think i'm missing out.

I have to say, though, that i love Batman Begins. Ok so the joker didn't kill Bruce's parents in it but i really enjoyed it. I am a sucker for superhero films (except the awful Superman Returns - what a load of crap!).

The Dark Knight - i waited to watch it on DVD. Glad I did wait for the DVD - it was enjoyable enough but i thought the acting (bar ledger) was bad - Maggie Gyllenhaal (sp? ) was a poor, poor substitute for Katie Holmes, and the guy that was her boyfriend was ham-tastic. Ledger was great as the Joker - came across as genuinely crazy - but i as a character I preferred Jack Nicholson's characterisation in the first Batman film.

Ant

I have never heard of ANYONE being a poor substitute for Katie Holmes....Did you get those names the right way around? Just wondering...