Caroline Zhang on the cover of SKATING magazine | Page 4 | Golden Skate

Caroline Zhang on the cover of SKATING magazine

antmanb

Record Breaker
I don't think anyone who has been skating in seniors would want to go to JW either. I think whoever does not make the WT would want to go to 4CC since it is a senior competition.

That would assume that the skaters who get selected for worlds do not want to go to 4CC. For skaters who want to get the ISU money for being top (do skaters other than number 1 get something?) of the leader board at the end of the year and/or ensure GPs for next season competing in the 4CC is the only way to compete with the european skaters.

Ant

ChrisH

On the Ice
Oh, Caroline also said that she's been working on her speed, which she hopes will show at National's. Physically, she's finally shedding her "delicate" look. Her thigh muscles are especially noticeable ...
... But maybe with her big growth spurt this season, it's more important for her to work on maintaining and improving her technical elements than worrying about artistic presentation ...
Emphasis on improving, I hope. I think the growth spurt should be looked as an opportunity to improve and it appears that Caroline has the same attitude.

BTW, Caroline looks like Ellie Kawamura in the first photo you posted earlier.