Are Eurosport Covering Europeans??? | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Are Eurosport Covering Europeans???

Buttercup

Record Breaker
Ant, as of a few hours ago M/T's skate from last night was still on Youtube. Eurosport will probably show some highlights from the men's SP later this evening, maybe during the pairs?

antmanb

Record Breaker
Thanks Buttercup. I actually realy dislike watching skating on youtube - the picture quality/size etc is rarely like watching it on my TV. Thanks for the info on the M/Ts SP though. I was just venting through sheer frustration!

The problem i find is that when i used to record things onto video i would set it to come on early and run way over (especially is recording from Eurosport!) nowadays you can only pick a program...i suppose i could select to record the next program too just in case, but the hardrive of the SKY+ box fills up quickly when you're recording all the skating!

Anyway, i'll try and pipe down and hope that my attempts to catch all the men's SP has worked (there is some "eurogoals" interlude scheduled and i've selected to recrod that as well so hopefully it will work!).

Ant

Buttercup

Record Breaker
Oh, I can empathize... who hasn't been burned by Eurosport's tendency to sort out its schedule with no prior notice? In their defense, there was one pair that had to stop in the middle last night - the Estonians, I think - and that may have made the whole thing run over time-wise.

I hope you do manage to see some of it on TV; whatever is available is infinitely preferrable to fuzzy Youtube videos with Russian commentary ;).

Buttercup

Record Breaker
The ladies have started and will finish at 17:30 (local time for Helsinki). And what does Eurosport offer us during this time? Australian Open tennis (fair enough, it's the early groups on the ice, and that's a Grand Slam event), live biathlon - not as fair, but I understand it's winter sports season - followed by taped alpine skiing during the final group! Taped! Can't they at least show the final group live? No, of course not. They're showing taped highlights. At 17:30 Helsinki time. :banging:

(rant over).