Rachael Flatt ...website! | Golden Skate

Rachael Flatt ...website!

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
Very nice website. Rachael looks great in red, good color for her.
She is going to be the face of MAC good for her, she is a cutie.

Last edited:

Medusa

Record Breaker
Very nice website. Racharl looks great in red, good color for her.
She is going to be the face of MAC good for her, she is a cutie.
What's MAC? But I am glad that she gets acknowledgement for her achievements...

I like that website. Hopefully she gets that US-title (I still think that the Long Program of hers has lots of potential).

sillylionlove

Medalist
What's MAC? But I am glad that she gets acknowledgement for her achievements...

I like that website. Hopefully she gets that US-title (I still think that the Long Program of hers has lots of potential).

MAC is a makeup company. Previous celebrities that have endorsed the brand have been RuPaul, Pamela Anderson, Mary J. Blige. Little Kim, Fergie and Christina Aguilera.

lcd

Match Penalty
Good to see US ladies finding interest from appropriate corporate sources. Would be nice to see this continue. Certainly doesn't hurt that the coming year includes better than usual visibility - Worlds in US, Olympics in North America. All the best to Rachael. Such a fine young lady all around - on ice and off.

Wrlmy

Medalist
That is a fantastic news! MAC happens to be one of my favorite brands, and I'm sure their pro makeup artists will make Rachael more beautiful!

John King

Final Flight
I guess now that she has her braces off she can't be the poster girl for the American Orthodondics Association any more.

http://www.braces.org/bandtogether/

Oh, I think they'll still think of her fondly. And her making a patriotic statement during the Beijing Olympics (sporting red-white & blue braces) to show support for the American teams will warm audiences to her (and I say this as a Canadian).