Kimmie withdraws from Nationals | Golden Skate

Kimmie withdraws from Nationals

momjudi

On the Ice
Icenetwork's news says that Kimmie has withdrawn from Nationals due to injury but no other details are given.

london_calling

On the Ice
I am really stunned. I hope this doesn't mean she won't come back for next season.

Poor Kimmie :( I would so love to see her do well again.

lmarie086

Medalist
I expect an article will be up within a few minutes.

Ugh, this is horrible! I was really looking forward to seeing Kimmie...I hope she'll be coming back next year.

What a Nationals this is turning into...no Kimmie, no Tanith and Ben...

Please no more withdrawls!

yelyoh

Medalist
Country
United-States
Kimmie had mono? Well that will slow you down. It took me a year to fully recover when I had it. That would explain her struggles to some extent.

Tinymavy15

Sinnerman for the win
Record Breaker
I did not know that she was injured last summer. I hope she is able to recover fully. These hip injuries seem common among skaters. Michelle, Tara, Yu-na come to mind.

Phobiamaster856

Rinkside
i had this strange feeling that kimmie might withdraw from nationals....freaky n this saddens me because now shes gonna have to regain ground in an olympic year hope all the best from her

100yen

You can't explain witchcraft
Medalist
She has to fight through this illness now...and she's already been having it rough. D:
I really feel bad for her, and I hope she feels better soon~! It will be awkward without you there, Kimmie! Keep fighting~