Compulsory Dance Results | Page 6 | Golden Skate

Compulsory Dance Results

beep_beep

Medalist
Can't we wait until the competition happens before making conspiray theories ?! It's more than one year away. ANYTHING can happen until there...

MissIzzy

Final Flight
Actually, seeing K&N's scores at Europeans makes me wonder if they're giving up on D&S, if they're going to try to push K&N to the top in Vancouver instead. They're the highest ranked team right now without an injury...

beep_beep

Medalist
Actually, seeing K&N's scores at Europeans makes me wonder if they're giving up on D&S, if they're going to try to push K&N to the top in Vancouver instead. They're the highest ranked team right now without an injury...
I've been thinking the same thing since DomShabs were sent to the US. Russian Federation has found in K/N someone relatively injury free, who will deliver it when needed and that people seem to like...
So much for me not taking part on conspiracy theories...

icedancedevotee

Rinkside
Can't we wait until the competition happens before making conspiray theories ?! It's more than one year away. ANYTHING can happen until there...

Point well taken, beep_beep. I won't say anything further on the matter. It wouldn't hurt me to be a little less suspicious anyway. . . . :biggrin:

mycelticblessing

Final Flight

I don't know about ''push'' though. I feel that K/N have been getting the marks they deserve. I don't see any unfair judging, and I certainly don't think they need any ''pushing''.