New MK Article | Golden Skate

New MK Article

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
I could not access the article as I am not a member. What does the last line say?

LAD, I don't think you have to be a subscriber to see it. Did you scroll all the way down?

The article is about a girl who had a heart transplant as an infant and now finally got to realize her fondest wish, to meet Michelle Kwan. The last line is:

"Kwan may never realize her own desire [of winning an Olympic gold medal], but she made Smith's dream come true, and there is more value to that than any medal."

About returning to skating, Michelle says,

"It's definitely possible," said Kwan, 28. "I want to see how far I can train. I have to see how far my body will go. I could get in shape to do the Olympics, I could get in shape to do skating tours or I could get in shape to skate around with my little nieces. We'll see. So far my body is reacting well after being off so long."

Here is what the young lady said about meeting and skating around with Michelle,

"You know you're living a good life when your real life is better than you dreamed."

Last edited:

R.D.

Record Breaker
Nice article. Good to see that she's helping others' dreams come true, even if she didn't realize her own dream completely. Definitely a selfless move.