senior men short program | Page 2 | Golden Skate

senior men short program

DaveT

On the Ice
I think it was the last practice group for the men. Apparently they're running behind.

Thanks, I thought that was the first warm up group, I never make the screen larger until someone actually skates but I did see someone doing a footwork sequence that I thought was Evan.

cocovica

On the Ice
Why r you doing this? Don't you know by doing this, you are actually betray IN and there will be less people to join IN? Therefore, I suggest you should not do PBP.

I really don't understand why even if we can't watch it we can't know anything about it...

I hope someone will do PBP for us out off U.S...thank you, guys!

just wondering

On the Ice
I really don't understand why even if we can't watch it we can't know anything about it...

I hope someone will do PBP for us out off U.S...thank you, guys!

Just ignore fierceyuna. The poster is clearly just trying to harass people. As the young kids say, "Whatever!"

Dodhiyel

Final Flight
Once the competition begins I'd be happy to attempt some PBP.

Thanks, jcoates :)

ETA: I had not seen fierceyuna's post against PBP when I posted the thanks for jcoates' kind offer . As far as I know, there is no rule against *talking about* a broadcast that is copyrighted, as long as one does not actually *show* it. I think fierceyuna needs to look up the real rules of law. Show us where this is legally an infringement of copyright, fierceyuna, if you can do so.

Last edited:

jcoates

Medalist
Why r you doing this? Don't you know by doing this, you are actually betray IN and there will be less people to join IN? Therefore, I suggest you should not do PBP.

No disrespect intended, but this community and many others predates IN. Besides, times are tight financially and I was lucky enough to purchase a subscription last fall while I still could. Therefore, I choose to share my good fortune with fellow members. IN has no intellectual property rights over words I type here. Only video links. If skating was still on TV, this would not be an issue.

cocovica

On the Ice
Just ignore fierceyuna. The poster is clearly just trying to harass people. As the young kids say, "Whatever!"

Thank you, I think it will be nessesary If I want to enjoy this event on this forum...

Anyway, is there any possibility to got trough TV Daum password table? I don't get the system because it in korean language:p:)

jcoates

Medalist
National anthem just finished and judges being introduced.

First group about to take the ice for warm-up

Oreo

On the Ice
I just want to say thank you to those who are doing the pbp. I really, really appreciate it!

emma

Record Breaker
any commentary or pbp is most welcome!!!

And while I do not have IN subscription (plan to next year), I can honestly say I would still want to be here on GS to share the viewing - it's so much fun to watch the comp and comment/read comments with others - it makes you feel so much more 'there' than if you just watch alone.

feraina

Record Breaker
Wow, I'm having a really hard time accessing IN's website (and live stream). Anyone else with a similar problem or is it my internet connection??

london_calling

On the Ice
Wow, I'm having a really hard time accessing IN's website (and live stream). Anyone else with a similar problem or is it my internet connection??

For some reason, I can't access the live feed from IN on my Windows XP computer at all. I can only watch it on my Linux computer.

PolymerBob

Record Breaker

I cannot get Ice Network live feed. And they still don't have the ladies' short program up from yesterday. :mad:

jcoates

Medalist
Nancy seems much more excited than usual. I think she has been waiting for this event more than all the others all week.

Skaters are on the ice now for warm-up in group 1.

(just a note, Adam kept his curls tonight)

Good Luck to all the skaters!

feraina

Record Breaker
I finally have the feed, and it's very good. But I'm not sure yet if the sync'ing of audio and video is going to be any good tonight...

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
I wonder if because Evan is skating in the first group they wanted a clean ice surface for the TV cameras? Just a shot in the dark, but the USFSA has been dancing to NBC's tune quite a bit... makes sense in my little world.