Senior Ladies LP | Page 4 | Golden Skate

Senior Ladies LP

PolymerBob

Record Breaker
Bebe, no falls, doubled one lutz, singled another, stepped out of an axel last seconds of the program. She did not look happy.

Wrlmy

Medalist
That last double axel is so awkwardly placed. She fell on it at TEB, and I felt embarassed.

R.D.

Record Breaker
yeah, gonna have to rely on the folks for pbp. they'lll say they'll show it in its entirety at 2:30 am. they'd better show it in hd

emma

Record Breaker
Guilles (sp?) skated great -- doubled a loop or opened up on it, a little slow maybe, but really skated to the music and kept her energy up. I can't believe how tall she is!

champs

Final Flight
Isn't it the Japanese channel J-Sports PLus, that haas U.S in its schedule as well? I saw some videos from them on the internet and it has got engish commentary....

Yes, it's J-Sports (Plus), a paid channel. It's like a japanese counterpart of Eurosport.

But I'm watching Glebova's free from yesterday's broadcast as I'm capturing it now... I wish I could watch Ashley in real time but I desparately need HDD space in my recorder right now so I'm doing capture-then-delete-capture-then-delete... sigh.

PolymerBob

Record Breaker
Alexe, they list her as 5' 7". Yellow dress. Fast Latin music. 6 triples, 4 in combination, and one axel. Step outs on a loop and axel. No falls. Audience liked it. She looked happy.

katymay

Medalist
Guilles (sp?) skated great -- doubled a loop or opened up on it, a little slow maybe, but really skated to the music and kept her energy up. I can't believe how tall she is!

Guilles gave it all she had. Nice presentation, little bit sloppy, but jumps in there and clean for the most part. (I saw a lutz, not a flutz)

R.D.

Record Breaker
Ouch... but check my pm.

I just did. Thanks very much.

Anyway, my only hope is that when they DO show it late late tonight, they air it in high-def. since it's been pre-empted though I'm not getting my hopes up.

herios

Medalist
Alexe, they list her as 5' 7". Yellow dress. Fast Latin music. 6 triples, 4 in combination, and one axel. Step outs on a loop and axel. No falls. Audience liked it. She looked happy.

No, not on the axel, only on the loop! She is gorgeous (never seen her before), those are jumps!!! Huge flips and lutzses ala Sebestyen, you don't need the magnifier to see if they are UR, well done girl!!!

shallwedansu

On the Ice
I enjoyed Alexe's choreography more than her actual skating. Her spins looked slow and I think performance wise she lacked a little in putting enough Latin flavor into it. But her jumps looked huge!

And she really does remind me of Nastia Liukin!