Entries | Golden Skate

Entries

Eevun

Final Flight
I'll be keeping an eye on Justin Pietersen, RSA and the Reeds. Back again! What would the ice dancing be without all the brother/sister teams? :rock:

MagicFairy

On the Ice
Hallo!

Does anyone know, why Charissa Tansomboon (THA), Victoria Muniz (PUR) and Morgan Figgins (NZL) are not by 4CC this year?
The number of competitors by worlds 2009 will probably lower than worlds 2008 :no:

beep_beep

Medalist
Brazil has 3 entries (1 man, 2 ladies), which is amazing considering there are no rinks in Brazil (the skaters are children of emigrants mostly).

What struck me is that Kevin Alves has Kurt Browning listed as one of his coreographers. Hopefully he will be better this year.

How come there are no skaters from Argentina ? I remember they had a junior girl, who didn't place too badly on Junior Worlds a couple of years ago IIRC...

Nirti

Medalist
How come there are no skaters from Argentina ? I remember they had a junior girl, who didn't place too badly on Junior Worlds a couple of years ago IIRC...

They were a national championship in Argentina on october, but no novice, junior or senior, only very young or adult skaters.

Natalia Alexandra Mitsuoka was the only junior skater for Argentina in JGP and JW 2006/2007, but after the Federation was excluded by ISU due to lack of recognising by the national olympic commitee... and finally was readmitted, and since they are absent on competitions.

For Brasil, Alessia Baldo is a former italian skater. She skated at the Bavarian Open, the Mozart Cup and the Coupe du Printemps 2008 (best score = 78.46 points)

beep_beep

Medalist
They were a national championship in Argentina on october, but no novice, junior or senior, only very young or adult skaters.

Natalia Alexandra Mitsuoka was the only junior skater for Argentina in JGP and JW 2006/2007, but after the Federation was excluded by ISU due to lack of recognising by the national olympic commitee... and finally was readmitted, and since they are absent on competitions.

For Brasil, Alessia Baldo is a former italian skater. She skated at the Bavarian Open, the Mozart Cup and the Coupe du Printemps 2008 (best score = 78.46 points)
Thanks for the info :agree: