Themi with new partner? | Golden Skate

Themi with new partner?

Themi has a build similar to Rockne so we can expect high air twists.

The gal has an excellent body shape for figure skating whoever she is. She has to be someone in and around Southern California. That clip of the 3sal looked v.good by the gal. Themi doesn't impress me as an exceptional jumper.

Tinymavy15

Sinnerman for the win
Record Breaker
she looks a lot like Naomi. These could have been from months/years ago before naomi stopped training. Just because they were put on YouTube this week does not mean they were filmed then.

Yuunnaa<3

Rinkside
After talking to my connections at East west I believe it is Christina Gutteres, 5th place novice pairs in 2008. They look really good together!

vlaurend

Final Flight
Yes, that's Christina (also known as Marina) Gutierrez. She has skated pairs for a long time and definitely has some potential. I'm not 100% sure that's Themi, though. . .?

Last edited:

crzesk8dad

Rinkside
Country
United-States
Themi and Marina are two of approx. 6 or 8 skaters, of various levels, that P. Oppegard has work together. Themi, Marina, along with a few other skaters are training, looking for partners, and are in no hurry, they want to find the right partner. They all work together to keep each others' skills up. :bow:

Themi was also recently practicing with a skater from outside the USA, again mainly to keep his skills up,at least that is what I am told.

I believe the videos that you saw are part of a set that Mr. O. uploaded to YouTube to "advertise the merchandise".

Of course, who knows what will happen?