1. Oda
2. Abbott
3. Chan
4. Kozuka
5. Lysacek
6. Mroz

Women
1. Asada
2. Kim (I'd rather see her second here and then come back to win worlds!)
3. Rochette
4. Flatt
5. Suguri
6. Csizny

Pairs
1. Pang/Tong
2. Zhang/Zhang
3. Dube/Davison
4. McLaughlin/Brubaker
5. Duhamel/Buntin
6. Denney/Barrett

Dance
1/2. Davis/White and Virtue/Moir. No way am I trying to call this one. I could see Davis/White winning though because they've had all season to polish their dances, and they've really, really improved since last season. Virtue/Moir will come back to full strength hopefully at Worlds, but I don't think so here.
3. Navarro/Bommentre (I prefer them over both Samuelson/Bates and Crone/Poirier)
4/5. Samuelson/Bates and Crone/Poirier
6. Weaver/Poje

lcd

Match Penalty
Men
1. Abbott
2. Oda
3. Kozuka
4. Chan
5. Mroz

Ladies
1. Kim
2. Asada
3. Rochette
4. Flatt
5. Czissny

Pairs
1. Zhang/Zhang
2. Dube/Davison
3. Pang/Tong
4. McLaughlin/Brubaker
5. Duhamel/Buntin

Dance
1. Davis/White
2. Virtue/Moir
3. Samuelson/Bates
4. Navarro/Bommentre
5. Weaver/Poje

beep_beep

Medalist

gopatrick

EnChanted
On the Ice
Men
1. Chan (trying to ignore Pj's post, Mr. Colson bless you:bow:)
2. Kozuka
3. Oda (hopefully he wasn't injured from the scary crash)

Ladies
1. Kim
2. Rochette
3. Asada

Pairs
1. Pang/Tong
2. Dube/Davison
3. Duhamel/Buntin (I really hope they could land on the podium)

Dance
1. Virtue/Moir
2. Davis/White
3. Crone/Poirier

Reading all the above is like reading who I want to win and place.

Without reference to country

1. Two Ladies have the lock on gold and silver. Only a favorite can pick one to win,imo. The question is, can Joannie topple one or both of them? The American ladies will, hopefully, have clean skates and place 4th and 5th.

2. The Men is totally unpredictable. There are 3 National champions who must skate their best. All are looking good, imo, and there are others knocking at the door.

3. The Pairs will have a run-through here, and any results will be interesting if a pair team other than the two expected to place can be a challenge.

4. My views on Skate Dance, are that each judge already has the placements in his mind and will looks for errors to officially result in the placements.

Last edited:

fourclover

On the Ice
btw, do you guys know if Yu-na or Mao are performing in different costumes? I guess I'll find out tomorrow but still...

Wrlmy

Medalist
Even if Mao from TEB and Yuna from GPF show up, Rachael would need pb to place ahead of them. Unfair? Maybe. She desperately needs two programs judges will appreciate. Joannie's average pcs went up whopping three points. Rachael can certainly do that.