Last Day | Golden Skate

Last Day

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
Not that it means anything to anyone here, but Friday is my last day at my job. I really liked the little job and will miss it. I managed to get a couple of days in some other depts. of the College, but things are rather bleak at the moment. Oh well, it's better than nothing.

BronzeisGolden

Medalist
Well, you know the cheesy phrase..."When one door closes, another opens." Sorry, I had to! Maybe this is giving you the opportunity to do something you've always wanted to do but never tried. At any rate, you seem like such an intelligent and kind person, I can't imagine you'll be in a rut for long.

Grgranny

Da' Spellin' Homegirl
Well, I'm really hoping, even praying, that something will turn up really soon and be bigger and better than ever. More than you could dream of.

JOHIO2

Medalist
Lad,

We've been thru your job woes before. Therefore, I am absolutely positive that something will turn up and you will keep on going. After all, you've done it before!

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
Got in late on this thread Lad........just got back from a couple of days in San Francisco.........keep the faith. Something will turn up for you..........42

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
Thanks folks for your comments! I really appreciate it. Things are looking up! I always "fret" (I know "Don't Sweat The Small Stuff!) !

Thanks again:)