Gala | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Gala

screech

Final Flight
Is it just me or does Evan seem soooooo slloooooow at this competition?

Nice to see something a different style out on the ice instead of opera or love songs. Kind of makes me think of when Emanuel did his Justin Timberlake exhibition (except Eman's dancing skills were a bit better than Evan's are...)

I will say taht with his hair more relaxed and that scruff on his face, Evan looks pretty damn sexy in the close ups of his face!

Annieca

Spectator
:laugh:It seems that Kurt didn't give the costume to Taka as a present.
Then, little Taka looked for a resembling one to replaced.
The color just turned light to dark blue :p

Alicja

On the Ice
I really liked Madeline Edwards and Zhao Kai Pang...cuties, really charming! :clap:
Good luck at Jr. Nationals!!!

GiuliaPlum

On the Ice
Is it just me or does Evan seem soooooo slloooooow at this competition?

Nice to see something a different style out on the ice instead of opera or love songs. Kind of makes me think of when Emanuel did his Justin Timberlake exhibition (except Eman's dancing skills were a bit better than Evan's are...)

I will say taht with his hair more relaxed and that scruff on his face, Evan looks pretty damn sexy in the close ups of his face!

Remember Daisuke's "Bachelorette"? that was a second Free program, and not just an Exhibition one. unbelievable. I miss that "diabolic" guy!

fumie_fumie

Final Flight
By the crowd reaction, it appears to me that Yu-na Kim has to deal with the pressure of competing at home in 2010, not Joannie.

Annieca

Spectator
It was said that the Yuna's EX music "Gold" was chosen by Jeff.
He planed to use this song for this season's new EX, but he retired...

screech

Final Flight
Patrick skating to 'time to say goodbye'. Everytime I hear this music now I think of Jon Heder Jimmy MacElroy in the peacock costume in Blades of Glory. Which is kind of tragic because I love this piece of music and Patrick does a nice job with it. But all I see is peacock.

Whoops, fell on his footwork in his encore ex of part of his LP... imagine the uproar if he got his scores with that fall! :biggrin: When they said he was going to do part of his LP for his encore I actually thought he was going to go do that 2nd 3a lol.

Last edited:

missysays

On the Ice
OMG, this announcer is cracking me up.

Announcing the men- she talked about the skill, the strength and yet sensitive- the Men. GAH!!!!:rofl:

C-h-e-e-s-y.

screech

Final Flight
Hehe Patrick's little dance as he did the 'come here' motions to the other men to join him for a bow was way too cute!

But hot damn does Evan look sexy today (if you disregard the gloves and neon stripes.)

skatingbc

Final Flight
Hehe Patrick's little dance as he did the 'come here' motions to the other men to join him for a bow was way too cute!

But hot damn does Evan look sexy today (if you disregard the gloves and neon stripes.)

I thought the stripes on his pants made him look like an RCMP officer!

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
Did the announcer just say that they would be hosting Worlds one year from now. I think she got into the cooking sherry.

~tapdancer

On the Ice
Well, technically she said they will be hosting "the world" a year from now.

How cool that D/W got to do two exhibitions...it was great to see "Beyond the Sea" again! They are in awesome shape, fitness-wise!