Question??? | Golden Skate

Question???

mskater93

Record Breaker
Long distance relationships last forever. It's that "same time, next year" thing.

Not usually, especially when you look at long distance couples in college (and these two are about that age - now a little older). Almost all people dump their HTH (hometown honey) in the first year of college (usually by Thanksgiving) because it is difficult to maintain that relationship, especially with a ton of other people around to get to know. It may be easier to maintain that long distance relationship when you are skating at the level both Tanith and Evan are at because then you don't have the distraction of the other person around all the time or the guilt that you need to sleep/off ice/practice/travel instead of spending time with your significant other.....It'll be interesting to see what happens when they both are done competing.

Hsuhs

Record Breaker
It'll be interesting to see what happens when they both are done competing.
I hope Evan will come out of the situation as a more mature and confident human being who is thankful for this experience.

Last edited:
I don't know about the first part, but he does strike me as the sort who is thankful for his blessings.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Tanith said in an article earlier this season (or late last season?) that when she and Ben are done in 2010 she's planning on moving out west...

Tanith said in an article earlier this season (or late last season?) that when she and Ben are done in 2010 she's planning on moving out west...

No, no! She needs to come back to Detroit and take up where she left off as local celebrity and media darling.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
I'm sorry to break your heart, MM. ;)

You and Evan could duke it out, then maybe skating'd be back in the spotlight.

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
No, no! She needs to come back to Detroit and take up where she left off as local celebrity and media darling.
How about if she take one of your classes and wears one of her skating costumes??? I bet she'd get a passing grade. :clap: :laugh:

Questions--- are you still teaching?? :agree: :agree:

Will you be my valentine??? :love: :love:

Is your name still Larry??? :clap: :clap:

How about if she take one of your classes and wears one of her skating costumes??? I bet she'd get a passing grade. :clap: :laugh:

I always was a sucker for polka dots.

http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc17/rocky-10/Celebuzz/TanithBelbin.jpg

Questions--- are you still teaching?? :agree: :agree:

What with the stock market and all, I can't afford to retire.

Will you be my valentine??? :love: :love:

:yes:

Is your name still Larry??? :clap: :clap:

I think I will change it, but I can't decide which new name I lke best. I have narrowed it down to two, "Moe" and ":Curly."

Last edited: