Best Triple Loop (Ladies) | Golden Skate

Best Triple Loop (Ladies)

Who has/had the best Triple Loop

• Total voters

gio

Medalist
Let's see now, who in your opinion has/had the best Triple Loop. I hope I didn't forget someone (as I did with Sebestyen in the Triple Lutz poll).

If I forgot someone who in your opinion has a gorgeous triple loop, just vote Others and specify in the thread.

Last edited:

Dipyramidal

On the Ice
Mao Asada- ugh, I LOVE her loop. It has such a soft edge coming out of it! It's usually her most consist jump (well at least not in a combination).

lcd

Match Penalty
I voted for Yuka. Probably not many people remember hers. She had an interesting counter-serpentine entry, but made it seem so logical.

Caryn Kadavy's was my next favorite. Coming out of an Ina Bauer, it was like WOW.

Both ladies had such reliable loops that they routinely pulled them off well into their pro careers. Those were triple loops that obviously the skaters themselves, also truly loved.

kandidy

Final Flight
No Tara Lipinski in the list? Her triple loop triple loop combination is her signature and my favorite.:agree:

GiuliaPlum

On the Ice
Ashley, because she's so fast that you can't even realize she does the entrance in the jump! Just an explosion on ice, BOOM!

AwesomeIce

Match Penalty
I've always loved Caryn's triple loop. Of course, there's not much I don't love about her, but that loop was always gorgeous.

Kimmie's not on the list, but I give her honorable mention. Its usually a really good jump for her.

Tinymavy15

Sinnerman for the win
Record Breaker
I think Joannie has a beautiful loop. She rotates so fast and gets this great "snap"

antmanb

Record Breaker
Yuka Sato!

I saw her land one a couple of years ago in person at a show here in the UK and it was just gorgeous. Fast slient skating into it, a nice high pop, great rotation and good speed and flow coming out of the jump. Just perfect.

Ant

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
That was hard, all bent back closed eyes trying to remember. I did however start picturing some others that were not on this list of the most resent season ... there are some awesome ladies currently that I think are jumping better - i.m.o with more artistry.

I kept going back and forth between Ira and Yuka.

jenny

Rinkside
i think mao's loop looks good, but her loop is not best.
Isn't this poll questioning not preference but best?
Concidering the number of real rotations of her loop, it's a little skeptical. :think:
Irina and Carolina's loop are better than mao's loop technically.
because their loop has speed, distance, no much pre-rotation.

Last edited: