Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Matt will be leaving tonight.

I sure hope so...you'll be my hero tomorrow. :clap: :clap: :agree:

The bottom 3 is a shocker!!!!

Merrywidow, you're my hero!!!!

I wonder what happened with the voting...unless it was staged that way???

Last edited:

merrywidow

Record Breaker
I think some of Adam's fans switched their votes to Allison in an effort to keep her from being voted off & while it worked it was scary to see Adam in the bottom 3. Hopefully, he'll be back on top next week otherwise I think Danny will be locked in to 1st place.

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
The look on Allison's face was priceless.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
I think his stage experience helps and hurts all at the same time... his movement across the stage is very musical theater. While he has great control he sings in musical theater style.

This is not a bad thing - I've loved a lot of those types - but they don't normally stick around as a top singer on the charts (aka Clay Aiken)... Broadway will be calling his name.

I love Kris and Danny but I hope neither wins... they'd do better as Christian artists... and that ain't happening if they win the thing... so I guess Allison for the win!

and it was great seeing Taylor sing again! SOUL PATROL!

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
I was totally on the Soul Patrol. Hardcore lol

I couldn't do it.:laugh: the only choice of the night that I did not agree with :laugh: he seems like a really nice guy though.*stuffy*

Simon was to harsh on Alison, Adam didn't surprise much do to the fact he is sooo different than the rest of the group.

Good vote choice - finally i.m.o.

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
Well if any American Idol winners or runner ups have record sales and careers as long as Frank Sinatra or Bing Crosby or Tony Bennett then they will have something - Most of them seem like "one hit wonders" to me.

:biggrin:

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
I think putting Adam in the bottom three was just a "publicity ploy" to garner votes. They did the same thing to Fantasia on Season Three when she landed in the bottom three. I love Adam but also think his future is in musical theater. I can't see him spending hours in a recording studio working on CD's, but who knows. He's still my fav to win but wouldn't be disappointed with Kris or Allison taking the AI title. Not at all seeing what the fans see in Danny, though..........42

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Well if any American Idol winners or runner ups have record sales and careers as long as Frank Sinatra or Bing Crosby or Tony Bennett then they will have something - Most of them seem like "one hit wonders" to me.

:biggrin:

Kelly Clarkson and Carrie Underwood - two former AI winners - have staying power. Carrie was inducted into the Grand Ole Opry. There are some long time country singers that still haven't gotten that.

childfreegirl

Final Flight
Any thoughts on last night? I thought that Adam was great, Alison was almost as great, Kris was :eek:hwell: and Danny was :disapp:. Dh wandered in during Kris and Danny's duet and thought it was horrible. I wouldn't say it went that far, but it was not exactly great. Of course, if they'd had a dress rehersal, it might have been better, but we'll never know. Danny was a big disapointment for me. I realize that that style is not everyone's thing, but I thought he could've stepped up to the plate more. Maybe he needed a different song. I'm hoping that Kris and Danny are the bottom two and Kris goes home. But what I hope normally dosen't happen.

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Any thoughts on last night? I thought that Adam was great, Alison was almost as great, Kris was :eek:hwell: and Danny was :disapp:. Dh wandered in during Kris and Danny's duet and thought it was horrible. I wouldn't say it went that far, but it was not exactly great. Of course, if they'd had a dress rehersal, it might have been better, but we'll never know. Danny was a big disapointment for me. I realize that that style is not everyone's thing, but I thought he could've stepped up to the plate more. Maybe he needed a different song. I'm hoping that Kris and Danny are the bottom two and Kris goes home. But what I hope normally dosen't happen.
I'm hoping that Kris goes too. I am not really familiar with that genre of music so I don't know if they were good or not. I just know that Kris was not pleasing to my ears.

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I am shocked Allison was sent home = I thought it would have been Kris.
I'm shocked too....but I do think Allison has a career in music. Slash & Simon Cowell were impressed with her...so I think Allison won!!! :clap: :clap:

Shocked that there aren't more comments posted!!!!!

What is the theme for next week???

Last edited:

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
Did anyone else notice Benji Schwimer dancing with Paula during her musical number Wednesday night? 42

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
^ NO!

Kris was shocked but honestly I think anyone at this point is worthy of the title... Adam is destined for it, though... which is fine by me. Allison will have more control over her career this way.
in some ways the American Idol doesn't always win... (though some seem to be okay... Carrie... and Kelly once she sued for her right to control her career)