Yuna watching Patrick LP in 4CC | Golden Skate

Yuna watching Patrick LP in 4CC

GiuliaPlum

On the Ice
She really enjoyed Jeremy Abbott as well. In her blog she wrote she liked his LP best regardless of mistakes (translation from Yu-Na's forum)

Wrlmy

Medalist
:cool: do they know each other, or is it more like a celebrity crush?
It'd be cool to see another fs couple:)

Wrlmy

Medalist
Well it seems like they've met
http://img.yonhapnews.co.kr/photo/yna/YH/2009/02/09/PYH2009020900590001300_P2.jpg

This picture has a whole new meaning doesn't it?

:rofl: Oh my that's so creepy. More like Evan's met back of her head.
I kinda had sneaky suspicion that Yuna and Patrick might be bit more than friends. Yuna's inviting Patrick to her show in Korea and her reaction in the video, and Patrick saying 'she's very very pretty' in his interview before gpf and stuffs. :p

bekalc

Record Breaker
I kinda had sneaky suspicion that Yuna and Patrick might be bit more than friends. Yuna's inviting Patrick to her show in Korea and her reaction in the video, and Patrick saying 'she's very very pretty' in his interview before gpf and stuffs. :p

Oh I don't know..It is kind of funny that his first comments were about his looks.:lol:

I think it's just as likely that they might just be pals. I mean they are both the same age and train in the same town (well half the time in Patrick's case).. It doesn't mean there's a romantic connection though.

IF they were more than that they are probably not open about it. I can't imagine Evan giving that kind of shout out! If well Yu-na/Patrick were a couple. So I think at this point they are just friends.

Last edited:

MrHand

Rinkside
i dun no if yuna will appreciate this kind of privacy eroding gossipy chats?

most likely every able men on this planet want to be with yuna, that said with a little bit of exaggeration ;)

bekalc

Record Breaker
i dun no if yuna will appreciate this kind of privacy eroding gossipy chats?

most likely every able men on this planet want to be with yuna, that said with a little bit of exaggeration ;)

Well to be fair that's why I defended the idea of them just being friends.... In fact that's my guess on the subject.

But I don't think anybody was really giving out private information about Yu-na. It was more speculation which is kind of different......Private information would be saying let's say I saw Brad Pitt having an intimate lunch with Jennifer Aniston.

Wondering if celebrities are maybe more than friends because they complimented each other is not well gossip. Or at least not to bad.

But yes, I think Yu-na has quite a lot of options on the subject of boyfriends, and that there are quite a few guys willing to step in line, if she wants one..

Last edited:
Actually, does anyone else find it a little creepy that some stalker/paparazzo filmed Yu-na for the whole four-and-a-half minutes while she is watching someone else's performance?

What will we see next, a video of the videographer videoing Yu-na while she watches?

We have met Big Brother and he is us.

bekalc

Record Breaker
Actually, does anyone else find it a little creepy that some stalker/paparazzo filmed Yu-na for the whole four-and-a-half minutes while she is watching someone else's performance?

What will we see next, a video of the videographer videoing Yu-na while she watches?

Actually very true.....Although there were people filming Mao's reaction to Kozuka the news media, so not completely weird...

Last edited:

cosmos

On the Ice

No way! Probably, they have met each other only in competitions. YuNa lives with her mom and a Korean mom is usually very protective of her 18 year old daughter :clap: The comments YuNa wrote under her photo with Patrick was just normal, nothing particular.

Mathman, the video was filmed by a fan of her. But, you are right. It was a sort of paparazzi thing, although he/she didn't use it to make money. It should not have been done.

Last edited:

bekalc

Record Breaker
[

Mathman, the video was filmed by a fan of her. But, you are right. It was a sort of paparazzi thing, although he/she didn't use it to make money. It should not have been done.
Yu-na's fans kind of scare me at times... I mean I love Yu-na and all but really to video tape her watching someone else skate? That's a bit much...

MK's Winter

Record Breaker

:rofl::chorus: I have just joined but I think I have found my favorite poster and mathman it is you!

As far as Yu Na's crazy fan there, I think some of us forget that even the best skaters like to kick back and enjoy someone else's performance

R.D.

Record Breaker
:lol: She is a very pretty girl, but that she's a little young for a lot of "able bodied" men.

Well, as an "able bodied" man myself, I sort of don't take to blanket statements like this very well. Even being fairly young (early 20s), I certainly do NOT think of Kim in "that way" - others might but for someone to say "every [man] wants to be with her" or "every [man SHOULD] want to be with her"- comments like that just get under my skin. Sorry for the digression.

Last edited: