Khokhlova-Novitzky training process. Video | Golden Skate

Khokhlova-Novitzky training process. Video

Clover

Rinkside
This team is great and getting better all the time! The improvement in their skating - just compare 2 years ago to today - is astounding. And they did it all as the Russian number 2. Amazing couple! :rock:

Tinymavy15

Sinnerman for the win
Record Breaker
Thanks for posting. I like watching skaters practice...it humanizes them.

Nadine

Record Breaker
They're so cute & tiny, they remind me of Davis & White, both in physique & skating style. :)

~tapdancer

On the Ice
This team is great and getting better all the time! The improvement in their skating - just compare 2 years ago to today - is astounding. And they did it all as the Russian number 2. Amazing couple! :rock:

And the same thing has happened in US ice dance. This has been a breakout season for both K/N and D/W. I said a while back that this season has been survival of the fittest and these two teams have been the fittest!

missysays

On the Ice
K/N are definitely getting more media coverage- the Russian Federation is helping to set them up as favorites for the World title.

It's interesting I read somewhere that the entire Russian World team is going to be training in Detroit 10 days prior to the World Championships in order to get them all acclimated to the US.

Clover

Rinkside
That's a very good idea - let's them recover from jet lag.

I'm glad to see the Russian Fed is finally getting behind them. Wishing them good luck for worlds!