skating patches or badges? | Golden Skate

skating patches or badges?

S

Shelley

Hey, there...my name is Shelley and I live in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada...
I am an avid figure skating patch (or club badge) collector, and I was just curious as to whether anyone out there in the vast expanse of internetland had any old patches (or "vintage"/"antique" depending on your choice of terminology) that they were willing to let go of; perhaps for a reasonable price? I collect everything from merit badges to club patches to Nationals to even a few World patches I've been able to snag over the years. As long as it can be sewn onto a blanket or jacket; that's the only requirement.
I also like to hear about different clubs around the world; I've been in touch with many interesting people as far away as Australia and South Africa, and I really like hearing about skating in other parts of the world. So let me know!

Shelley
[email protected]

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
I have all my badges and pins, but I could never part with them. They are my treasures from my skating days.

Interesting question.

S

Shelley

replies to search

I just want to thank everyone who emailed me personally; either to offer a few badges or pins (mostly doubles they had), or just to tell me about the club they skate at. I really appreciate all the help with the collection and 'meeting' some of you. Thanks a lot!

Shelley

P.S. By all means keep the replies coming!!

:)