Friendship Requests - What is it? | Golden Skate

Friendship Requests - What is it?

and is it official? It does have a form to fill out but the form is badly made. Forms should be simple - not complicated. Organization 101.

Can anyone tell me more about this uncirculated item?

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Joe, A friendship request is feature of vbulletin that we get for free at GS. It is a method of saying, "I like you," mostly. Also if you want to PM someone, or look up to see whether they have posted lately, if they are a friend of yours, you don't have to worry about how they spell their id. You go to your own page, and their names are there, you just click on them.

That's about it.

Joe, I think it's one of those things that young people know about. Like "Facebook" (I'm not sure what that is, exactly, either.) :laugh: I think it can be safely ignored. ;)

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Facebook is awesome, you should totally get one MM! It's the easiest way to keep in touch with everyone (heck if my MOM can figure out the basics anyone can!)

Medusa

Record Breaker
Facebook is awesome, you should totally get one MM! It's the easiest way to keep in touch with everyone (heck if my MOM can figure out the basics anyone can!)
I am deeply suspicious of all those networking sites. I have no facebook, no myspace, no studentnetwork (a German thingy) - a private livejournal account though plus a photobucket account, I need those accounts to store my fanart.

And I think the little disaster facebook had with their rules last week just shows that all those sites are legally problematic.