Sasha Cohen update | Page 10 | Golden Skate

Sasha Cohen update

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
I really liked her first Swan Lake dress-the one with both the black and the white swan thing going on with it. Wasn't that from the Tarasova period?

jennylovskt

Medalist
I really liked her first Swan Lake dress-the one with both the black and the white swan thing going on with it. Wasn't that from the Tarasova period?

Me too. I loved that costume!!! Yes, it was from Tarasova period. And she had some new spin positions in that program which made Dick Button "scream" and gush:biggrin::love:. Oh, how I miss that Sasha Cohen!

Last edited:

MKFSfan

Medalist
That was probably my fave Sasha costume, as well as the 1st Mal dress. I HATED the yellow one and so did TAT!

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
The swan costume was gorgeous...I was able to see in person. It never showed much on TV but there were rhinestones all over the outfit; absolutely beautiful!!!!

Tinymavy15

Sinnerman for the win
Record Breaker
That was probably my fave Sasha costume, as well as the 1st Mal dress. I HATED the yellow one and so did TAT!

Yeah, the Swan Lake dress was perfect. But I have to disagree and say that the yellow dress was much better than the first malaguena dress. The first one made her look like a bird...would have been fine for Firebird, not for Malaguena.

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Tinymavy15;377132 said:
and say that the yellow dress was much better than the first malaguena dress.
The yellow costume was very gorgeous and great for the malaguena program. I saw that costume in person too.

dwiggin3

Final Flight
Oh the yellow/black one was one of my all-time favorites. She also had a black one with what looked like paisleys on them....liked that too.