Men's sp | Page 6 | Golden Skate

Men's sp

chuckm

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
That's if the USFS doesn't have to give out booby prizes to senior skaters of the correct age because they didn't qualify for Worlds 2010.

Some of the men who skated in the JGP this season will age out: Johnson and Bewster, for two. And it's usual to give the new Junior Champion a JGP event right off the bat. Ross Miner didn't go last year, but I think he won't be overlooked this time, especially if he finishes top 10 at JW.

lmarie086

Medalist
Finally back from classes and work. So far I've only watched watched the last two groups, and my favorites were definitely Michal Brezina and Adam Rippon. I'll just be commenting on them right now but I might say more about others later.

They really stood out to me in terms of speed and flow across the ice. I thought both showed great depth of edges and good musicality. Too bad about the 3A from Adam and that single jump from Michal. If they had both gone clean I honestly can't say who I'd have in first. Still, both were improved over their last appearances (US Nationals and Euros).

I hope both go clean in the LP. I'm rooting for Michal to win; I wouldn't really complain if Adam won but he won last year, I'd like to see Michal on that top spot of the podium.

No, would you think? By the way, I think you meant Impresario; along the lines of Sol Hurok. I'm not sure if I agree and I think that Brian Boitano and Paul Wylie might disagree with you.
Good comment! especially my spelling which is known not to exist.

I am my own person, while I would like to hear from Brian and Paul, I do not think I have to agree with them. I would think Kurt Browning would agree with me.

I think figure skating is part Solo Dance and part Tricks.

Winnipeg

Final Flight
Curran finished 3rd in a tough group of men. I'd say he did a darned good job with Phantom. He may not have had top PCS scores, but he DID have the highest TES.

And he is a brilliant scholar as well, BTW. He has been offered advanced admission to MIT.

Advanced admission to MIT - very impressive.:clap::bow::thumbsup: