Delobel continues rehab of her injured shoulder | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Delobel continues rehab of her injured shoulder

NatachaHatawa

Final Flight
Nathacha, Joubert has mild tendinitis (sp.?) in his right knee, which is why he's not doing the Challenge Cup. He's expected to be ok for Worlds. I think it's been reported mostly by the French media, which you should have an easier time accessing than I would :); his condition has also it's been mentioned on FSUniverse and on fan sites.

Yes thanks! I have since managed to find some information on French sites.

Final Flight
:( Exactly, I was so excited about seeing those two programmes at the same event....

how's mizz tessa on her legs/feet/shins?
we should just postpone this event to the summer so EVERYONE can compete

singerskates

On the Ice
Tessa is getting stronger day by day. Tessa Virtue and Scott Moir competed at Canadians and 4CC. I'm expecting them to be the top of the field at Worlds this year and actually win the Gold even though their season started late. They are so talented and smart!

chuckm

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
It was reported on another board that Isabelle was unable to return to practice ice last week. She is still in rehab, which has not gone smoothly. There will be an announcement on Friday, March 13th, but I'm expecting it to be that DelSHoes will NOT be at Worlds in LA.

Fashionista

On the Ice
I'm afraid they just pulled out of Worlds. Check the other post in this forum for a link.

MIchelle'sFan

Michelle's fan, Isabelle Delobel/Olivier Schoenfelder and Oksana Domnina/Maxim Shabalin are different duos representing different countries. Just for remark.