Dancing With The Stars | Golden Skate

Dancing With The Stars

Jhar55

Medalist
Ok new season starts Monday. Any favorites your looking to see? The seasons not started yet and already we have 2 out with ingurys and because the shows not yet started we have replacements. Jewel replaced with Holly Madison from Girls Next Door (maybe little eye candy for the guys) lol... not sure who's going tp replace Nancy O'Dell.. So what's happening are they pushing the stars so much now that we've started to have all these injuries?
Guess because I watch Girls Next Door I'll root for Holly..Bet we won't be seeing Hef sitting on the front row, with her side kicks Bridget and Kendra....

Eeyora

Final Flight
Honestly I wouldn't be shocked to see Hef, Bridget or Kendra. Hef seems to maintain amicable relationships with a lot of his ex- "girlfriends" as we have seen throughout the years and seen on the show. Plus Bridget and Kendra would never miss an opportunity to be on camera. These are not people with average norms.

CB1AB2

Medalist
The other replacement is = Melissa Rycrofft- she is the one the bachelor dumped on tv for his second chioce Molly

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I may root for Shawn Johnson....just looked at the cast and see that Lacey Schwimmer is back.....hmmmm may not watch afterall.

Johar

Medalist
Holly did pretty decent for only a week of practice! I really liked the song she and her partner danced to.

Shawn Johnson was very good!

Steve-O looks so much better and younger since getting sober. And not too shabby for his first time out on the floor!

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Shawn Johnson was very good!
Shawn did do very well. I think she has an advantage though. She is used to a regular routine of training getting ready for a competition. Her extension is super.

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Thanks for posting that, I was feeling down about missing the premier last night and you reminded me I could see what I missed on YouTube.
Sean, I think they are going to have the show on Saturday evening, check your TV listing to make sure.