Daria Grinkova | Golden Skate

Daria Grinkova

lcd

Match Penalty
Wonder what she looks like today? She was always such an adorable toddler. Her smile captured the best qualities from both of her beautiful/handsome parents. :thumbsup:

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
we see her at least once a year when Kristi's Family and Friends show comes on tv... she's a beautiful young woman.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
that happens.... and yes Dasha looks very much like Sergei... his lasting legacy, I guess.

Tigger

Final Flight
As she's gotten older, I've noticed a little bit more of Katia in Daria. Especially her smile.

Liza OTOH...There's no doubt at all looking at that little girl who her Daddy is.

It is odd that both girls took more after their fathers in the looks department than their mother though.

Simone

Match Penalty
I don't resemble either my mother or my father, but yes Katia's girls are lovely.

Raatkirani

On the Ice
I had read somewhere that Daria preferred volleyball over skating. I know we were all hoping that she'd continue, and who knows, follow in her parents' footsteps. She looks so much like Sergei, it's incredible, though she does have her mother's lovely body type. And little Liza looks exactly like Ilia.

PROKOFIEV

On the Ice
I am sorry it is off this topic. But would anyone know what Victoria Petrenko (Victor Petrneko's daughter) is doing now? I know she was competing and she was a beautiful girl.