Plushenko will honour us with his presence in 2010! | Page 76 | Golden Skate

Plushenko will honour us with his presence in 2010!

plushyta

On the Ice
Below is a secret coded message my spies intercepted but I will ignore it for now ;)
@##$IO#$%^&*()_+!@#$%^&*()_#$%^&*()_+
คนของเราได้ยึดสถานที่ของพวกเขา :yes:
girl_agent.gif Plushenko هنوز هم یک قهرمان المپیک را برای دومین

plushyta

On the Ice
What exactly is Plushy's angle???

"Beware the Mighty Finger, you don't where it"s been" :laugh:
In an interview, he said that did not know to defend self and fight with hands when he was small, and therefore he learned to fight with legs :p

beep_beep

Medalist
Hahahaha, lol :laugh:

Everytime I visit here there's more nonsense :laugh: And seniorita is not even here today

I wonder if we'll see a "Baby Plush Finger" routine... (please, God, no)

plushyta

On the Ice
http://www.learnaboutmovieposters.com/newsite/movies/1980s/1982/reg/et-finger.jpg
:rofl: So that is how Plushy came to his great powers :rock:
... or this? :eek: :bow:
https://people.creighton.edu/~roc69903/Assets/4creati1_michaelangelo4.jpg

... anyway... back on the "subject" :cool: :rock:

http://trueslant.com/jenniferkirk/2009/11/11/skatings-quarter-season-report-cards/
.... The biggest story in the men’s event has been the victorious return of 2006 Olympic gold medalist Evgeni Plushenko. Plushenko was terrific at his season opener three weeks ago in Moscow. Picking up exactly where he left off before his retirement four years ago, Plushenko currently holds the highest total score of any man this season.
Although Plushenko was amazing in Moscow, he was only slotted for one event so we won’t see him in December’s Grand Prix final. Because Plushenko has a few months before his next competition, he should use this time to focus on keeping up the momentum from his first event and working on the few areas of his skating that need improvement, namely the speed and position of his spins...

http://www.blogher.com/get-ready-olympic-figure-skating-season
.... Men: Russian reigning Olympic Champion Evgeny Plushenko (off the ice for three years, came back in Russia and blew everyone else away);

http://web.icenetwork.com/news/article.jsp?ymd=20091114&content_id=7666692&vkey=ice_news
Plushenko's back, now deal with it

:biggrin:

Last edited:

seniorita

Record Breaker
How you managed to derail the thread AGAIN in a night?:eek:
Maybe Michelangelo had Plush also in mind when he made David?

speaking of divine I attended the concert of Morrissey tonight, after the concert in the backstage he sang for journalists a little of My way of Sinatra, what a voice, what a legend, he gives so many emotions , first time I saw him live and a dream came true:love: Does anyone else like him?

on topic: Nice to see Frank Carol keep going...:sheesh:

jennylovskt

Medalist
...So I make this little promise to seniorita and other Plushy fans.
If Plushy wins a second OGM - I will dye my hair blond and get a haircut just like his and keep it that way for one week. (Any longer would be too embarrassing) :laugh:

Good point - but are you suggesting it is only OK for certain other skaters and teams to say things like "You don't deserve to win without the quad," or statements like "Lambiel is no htreat . He has no 3A and is lazy," or "Lysacek is pre-rotating half a turn on his 3A and not getting penalized for it."

It all feels pretty much the same to me. Why single out Evan or his coach and not consider what others have said and are saying?

And there will be much more said before Vancouver.........:)

Hey, janetfan, I so want Plushenko to win Olympic gold medal this time so that you could dye your hair and cut your hair into his style as you promised. So don't cut your hair now. You'd better start to save it for there are only three months left till Olympics. We won't forget about it.:rofl::clap::clap::clap:

Last edited:

seniorita

Record Breaker
She had not seen Stojko΄s haircut before? Cause i think that was the worst of a mullet in all geographic coordinates.
I thought Plushyta was going to give you the haircut anyway. ;)

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/nationworld/wire/sns-ap-fig-plushenkos-comeback,0,4509805.story

It says he will try 3ax-4toe and 4-4 combo in next week's competition.
I hope there is an exaggeration on this article, and the quad -quad is a typo error. And what quad /quad combo, he doesnt have another quad..I m lost.

I had not realized it before but in Rostel I saw him massaging his knee after and I freaked out when i read he has to do it twice per day from what he said in Reuters interview Ximena posted before
I have to take good care of my knees, ice and massage them after every skate but so far they are holding pretty well, thank God
People were saying he is all talk with his comeback. Then he was all talk about getting his technical content back. I believe that when Plush talks he is serious. Although in the above article this is his agent speaking, and not Plush. And no, he was not all words in his career concerning jumps at least. He had said he would land 4-3-2 and he did, he had said he would add 4-3-3 and he did. In Olys 2002 he went for axel-1/2-flip and 4-3-3. And he tried to land the 4lutz in competition.
But this time I hope it is just talk.
Otherwise Plushy's goal is to kill his knees before Olys?:cry:

janetfan

Match Penalty
She had not seen Stojko΄s haircut before? Cause i think that was the worst of a mullet in all geographic coordinates.
I thought Plushyta was going to give you the haircut anyway. ;)

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/nationworld/wire/sns-ap-fig-plushenkos-comeback,0,4509805.story

I hope there is an exaggeration on this article, and the quad -quad is a typo error. And what quad /quad combo, he doesnt have another quad..I m lost.

I had not realized it before but in Rostel I saw him massaging his knee after and I freaked out when i read he has to do it twice per day from what he said in Reuters interview Ximena posted before
People were saying he is all talk with his comeback. Then he was all talk about getting his technical content back. I believe that when Plush talks he is serious. Although in the above article this is his agent speaking, and not Plush. And no, he was not all words in his career concerning jumps at least. He had said he would land 4-3-2 and he did, he had said he would add 4-3-3 and he did. In Olys 2002 he went for axel-1/2-flip and 4-3-3. And he tried to land the 4lutz in competition.
But this time I hope it is just talk.
Otherwise Plushy's goal is to kill his knees before Olys?:cry:

It is possible practicing sitspins hurts he knees worse than jumps.
Maybe he realizes it is only his jumps that set him apart from the others.

Could be the strategy is to create such a distance between Plushy's jumps and his competitiors that other lesser qualities of his skating won't matter.

That is one way to look at it. This worked for him in Torino, so why not try it again in Vancouver?

Koboldspike

Rinkside

:

That`s a joke, is it? He can`t be serious. But some time ago a lot of people laughed about the possibility of a 4-3-3 combo, so... By the way, which competition "next week"???

jennylovskt

Medalist
After Rostel Cup I went out and bought a few hats and also a ski mask :cool:

I also visited a hair stylist and told her about the bet and showed her a picture of Plushy. After she stopped laughing at Plushy's picture she told me she could give me this hair style although she said it has been out of style for 20 years. :p

Her only condition was that I had to come late at night, after the shop was closed. She didn't want any customers to see this because she is afraid it will be bad for her reputation and she doesn't want to risk going out of business ;)

You see, I don't believe you will really do it when Plushenko wins. And I even don't believe that you really have started to prepare for fullfilling your promise. That is why I see your posts like this as an example which were factualless and pointless, worse than Frank Carroll.:cool:

Last edited:

janetfan

Match Penalty
You see, I don't believe you will really do it when Plushenko wins. And I even don't believe that you really have started to prepare for fullfilling your promise. That is why I see your posts like this as an example which were factualless and pointless, worse than Frank Carroll.:cool:

I no, I have a long way to go before I can equal my favorite coach! :laugh:

And what don't you believe? That an innocent stylist laughed at Plushy's hair? :cool: :p

seniorita

Record Breaker
why would anyone laugh at a tragedy known as teh mullet?

Thats the best description so far:rock:
I m so upset that I realized in Men Lp thread that everybody is paid by russians or french and I like Plushenko for free that I cant get over it.:sheesh:

Last edited:

plushyta

On the Ice
After Rostel Cup I went out and bought a few hats and also a ski mask

I also visited a hair stylist and told her about the bet and showed her a picture of Plushy. After she stopped laughing at Plushy's picture she told me she could give me this hair style although she said it has been out of style for 20 years.
Plushy has its own collection :p
http://i025.radikal.ru/0910/a4/f88499a4bb28.jpg
http://s61.radikal.ru/i172/0910/ed/d6cead00552b.jpg

His hair style is even older... as a medieval romantic knight :love:
So, dont laugh and "touch" his hair :unsure: - his strength lies in its! :laugh:

It says he will try 3ax-4toe and 4-4 combo in next week's competition....
... Although in the above article this is his agent speaking, and not Plush...
I assume: IV stage of "Russian Cup" - Moscow 25-28.11...
GOOD LUCK PLUSHY! :agree:... be careful, but jump to the clouds! :rock:

Ari is not only his "agent"... ;)

Maybe he realizes it is only his jumps that set him apart from the others.
Could be the strategy is to create such a distance between Plushy's jumps and his competitiors that other lesser qualities of his skating won't matter.

That is one way to look at it. This worked for him in Torino, so why not try it again in Vancouver?
And I thought the same :agree:

You forget the previous competition - when he was left his competitiors behind him and in jumps, and in artistry? :unsure: Does everyone here have amnesia?! :scowl: :p

I m so upset that I realized in Men Lp thread that everybody is paid by russians or french and I like Plushenko for free that I cant get over it.
Really, where it should go to this money??!! :eek: I did not know that I can and earn! :unsure: Why nobody said me this earlier? devil2.gif

:rofl:

seniorita

Record Breaker
Lol I read here and I m still laughing for a tragedy known as the mullet, I m thinking of having it as a signature.:biggrin:

Ari is not only his "agent"... ;)
What else is he? His hairdresser?

I feel confident I will never have to dye my hair blonde and wear such a ridiculous haircut. Not as long as "Birdman" Evan can lace up his skates
Oh, then Ok, forget the mullet, in case this happens, you can dress up like a chicken for a week :laugh:

Buttercup

Record Breaker
Plushyta, every time I see your sig picture I feel like I'm being given the finger. Can we please have a more attractive picture of Evgeni? Don't pretend you don't have one ;):p.