Plushenko will honour us with his presence in 2010! | Page 38 | Golden Skate

Plushenko will honour us with his presence in 2010!

seniorita

Record Breaker
Maybe Plushy needs better and more inventive choreo?

He doesnt need a better one, he needs a choreo, but so far none has seen the choreo he prepares so it is too early for the better and more invetive one:laugh:
but the choreo is - up to now - outright awful. How Evgeni is supposed to beat Chan and all the others with this programme completely escapes me. I am not sure if he can`t still outjump his opponents the way he was able to...

i cant believe you say this..how it cannot escape you? You know tango choreo in the show had nothing to do with a competitive program to compare it, so dont try to think how he would beat chan or the others with the show Tango, because it s like comparing oranges with watermelons, in the show he had a couple of jumps and a sort of footwork , an imaginery dance partner and thats it, it was not built for a program , or do you expect plush to do what he does at Tango show in front of the judges??;) We have not seen his program yet.

Nobody knows if he can outjump his competitors either but at least we expect him to comeback to his previous form- if not -he wont bother, so his jumps is the least I concern. He seems fine in videos anyway with only 3 months training.

What I think krudy says (and I agree) is not about choreo that we dont know yet anyway, but it is the choice of music itself. And for an Olympic comeback it sucks..Probably as a fan I will be so happy seeing him back even if he skates to Mary had a little lamb ...but..Tango music in general is great although I got sick of it this year in competitions, but his tango music(the show one) is flat and uninspiring, assuming part of a program's success is to drag the audience, I dont know what Plushy can do, but the music itself is not good. And I wish he had chosen a known piece. This Tango is like he starts with a disadvantage.
What needs to be done is Marton's violin stick to be broken by accident.
And why he cant go to a Wilson as welll, how much more ballet he must learn with this kirov guy?
sorry fro rambling, its monday:scowl:

seniorita

Record Breaker
who is whining?:unsure:
Me, i m not allowed to complain about plushy once in a blue moon???:eek: (maybe every monday?):p

Koboldspike

Rinkside
Me, i m not allowed to complain about plushy once in a blue moon???

And what about me, senorita? I nearly jumped back a few steps when I read your post:) But that`s exactly what we said: he needs a new choreography. I just don`t think it`s acceptable the way it is right now; can`t judge what I`ve never seen, but I hope it will improve. Nevertheless there`s a vid of Zhenya presenting Nijinsky for the first time, skating the programme in a show, and it didn`t change THAT much afterwards; just a few finishing touches. The tango will definitely need more than that to keep him in competition. Maybe I`m just prejudiced against that programm, sorry.

This Tango is like he starts with a disadvantage

JMO. Does it really matter if it`s the not to overwhelming music or the flat choreo? For my part I would have chosen something quite dramatical.

I would love to see Plushenko skate to an identical program that Klimkin skated to. (Too bad Klimkin's original choreographer died.) Plushenko could change the jumps around if he must. He's got to realize that Klimkin skated to a mature audience and not little girls.

seniorita

Record Breaker
Blue Moon...? Maye Plushy should skate to "Blue Moon" instead of his beloved Tango.

Oh, it is good for a nice good sleep but dont give any ideas, maybe marton wil take and butcher it :eek:
Nevertheless there`s a vid of Zhenya presenting Nijinsky for the first time, skating the programme in a show, and it didn`t change THAT much afterwards;

this is not the same...Nijinsky was a program designed for a competition that he skated in the beginning of season in DImitriev's show to test it. Tango is a program designed for a show a year ago, to cause screamings and whatever ... We dont disagree about choreo, i just said it is out of questionf its potential as Lp, it is like watching sex bomb number and think "oh i hope he changes this choreography and improves it to win".I think it is written all over this program that it is for a show. So I dont think silly me sees that and Plushy doesnt.

And what about me, senorita? I nearly jumped back a few steps when I read your post:)
Sorry i made you jump :party2: but you are not allowed to complain today, this is my day;) maybe we can arrange one to complain each day of the week in intervals and Ant to be the everyday standar except weekends, and now he is gone, Joe can fill him in. Janet can be the coach of the team and Mathman the referee :p.

seniorita

Record Breaker
No dont worry, we are speaking about his Lp, Sp is still Chopin (i mean I HOPE, he d better! ):)
How can I be the "coach" of such a team?

you can coach us to complain with style and humor.:biggrin:

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
No Ant , Joe and Dee dont need a coach, they have the it factor:p
Seniorita, I know that I don't need a coach and I certainly have the IT factor. Don't know so much about Ant & Joe though. :laugh: :laugh:

BTW, where has Ant been???

Also, I love the tango...hot & spicy. :agree:

seniorita

Record Breaker
That may be true - but I am an excellent Tango dancer.
Then why dont you choreograph plushy yourself:biggrin:?
Ant has been gone around the same days plush left for his non stop summer training camps...I say it is suspicious...:think:
Yes, this Russian boy is so "hot and spicy"

you dont qualify for little girls audience to say that:biggrin:

And this is for plushy because I was little mean today:eek: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkuHoxUgdUE made by a greek girl by the way:clap:

He should be doing a Tango and not a Flamenco to that music. I just don't understand why the anger in a Tango which begs for sensuous expression.

seniorita

Record Breaker
...I think when you post right after Joe, you are not so much of a fan, it is contagious maybe :unsure:
:p

seniorita

Record Breaker
Mishins camps have the logo Mishin Impossible..and there are some clips about his sp training from there but unless mr mishin says ok, they are top secret and this tape self-destructs in five seconds:biggrin:sorry!
:laugh:
for the 1000th time about his arms:laugh:, plushy doesnt flap, plushy windmills!
If you ask every single fan of his skating, they will say that his arms go along with the rest his move and actually have something special to do with his body language.It is getting tuesday, i m becoming good again
That goes also for penguins.
So do not touch.

plushyta

On the Ice
The international forums of Evgeni, prepare for him a nice surprise ;)

So far, fans of Evgeni 's forums from Korea, Japan, Europe and America, participate to wish him good luck for his Olympic comeback. You can take part, if you want to wish Evgeni, and it will take you only 10-20 seconds!

If you want to participate and to know the details of surprise, please, send me PM! :)

seniorita

Record Breaker
hi plushyta, welcome back:)
are you gonna disguise to jouby and chan and surprise him?:biggrin:
Love surprises, count me in!:party2:
how is good luck in russian?:p

plushyta

On the Ice
hi plushyta, welcome back:)
are you gonna disguise to jouby and chan and surprise him?:biggrin:
Love surprises, count me in!:party2:
how is good luck in russian?:p