Gregory and Petukhov are doing choreography for Plushenko | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Gregory and Petukhov are doing choreography for Plushenko

jennylovskt

Medalist
kwanette, thank you so much!

All I can say is "wow"! So this is going to be an exciting Olympics. Didn't you think that his movement showed in the video looked like Johnny's? He so far looks promising!:bow: Can't wait for his return!:love:

Last edited:

DragonPhoenix

On the Ice
Joe I want to say that by reading your posts I improve my english, I copy phrases of yours if you dont mind!:p
I m not a fan who believes quads or combinations are that essential, but I m amazed when someone can do them easily or spectacularly and with confidence, I suspect there is such much hard work behind it and such concetration and strong mind that even if the skater cannot do anything else, I wow. (For me though plush is not in the category of jumbing beans). That goes also with spins and everything else that is not so common and it is original, like Lambiel's spins or Weir's smoothness, I like the skaters who try to do much more than they can and forward fs, if this is jumb combinations and quads(i dont think that they are that common) or if this is spins and footwork. On the other hand I like that skaters know their limits and play smart cause it is still a sport and not exhibitions, show their excellence and hide their flaws, I dont expect plush to start sit down in spins as I didnt expect Lambiel to have a steady 3axel or Weir to start landing 2 quads or even 1(although it pisses me off that he can land them) . Neither matter much for me, cause these skaters take their talent seriously and seem fighters to me. The rest as musicality and connection to audience and artistry, is a matter of taste.
I also liked plush on that video. Bravo!:clap:

Nice post :agree:

I like Plushenko, Lambiel and Weir too. They all express their wonderful talent, skills and creativity in different ways.

I have seen all three of them live as well, and they were all awesome in their own way.

Quote:
The rest as musicality and connection to audience and artistry, is a matter of taste.

Exactly, Senorita. I am a proponent of doing away with the music in competitive skating but keeping it in Exhibitions. Musicality can not really be quantified as elements can. So much depends on personal choice.

seniorita

Record Breaker
what?and we wont listen to Carmen for the 1000th time in Olympics??Nooooo....!;)

*I am a proponent of* : noted down! :p